BY PRESTIGE MY BLACKEST LASHES

MLB-01 Blackest Black Lashes Intense black volume mascara Made In Italy see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like this mascara and was happy that it helped my small lashes look bigger and more dramatic!" in 3 reviews
  • "i tried a free sample of this mascara and im longing to go purchase it!" in 1 review
  • "My eyelashes look so good every time I use this mascara!" in 1 review
  • "Just tried this mascara and boy this is my new favorite made my lashes looks good. " in 1 review
Sara P.
This mascara is truly one of the best I've ever tried. It maintains the curl all day while managing to separate and define almost every lash. The brush is a bit bigger than normal but it's easy to get used to. My eyelashes look so good every time I use this mascara!
Jessica G.
I tried a free sample of this mascara and I'm longing to go purchase it! it felt great on my eyelashes while making my eyes look amazing. it was not clumpy at all and lasted all day long. It made my eyelashes appear longer and fuller which i love
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I really like this mascara and was happy that it helped my small lashes look bigger and more dramatic! No clump and the formula is just right, not messy or dry! :) Wand is a great shape and size as well!
Janine C.
Heather L.
Springfield, OR
It was by my favorite brand, also it makes your lashes look like false lashes