Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara uploaded by Miranda F.Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara uploaded by Bárbara T.
2 colors available

BY PRESTIGE MY BIGGEST LASHES

MBG-01 Very Black Big Lash Effect Mascara ; see more...

• How much did you pay for this product? I ask because if it discount...2 Answers
Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara
  • "Other than that feeling it did make my lashes look full and beautiful but I felt like I had an extra strain to keep eyes open." in 1 review
  • "I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes super long and does not clump up." in 1 review
  • "Any other drug store mascara I buy often leads to watery eyes." in 1 review
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
This mascara is great if you want extra long lashes. I would absolutely recommend it for everyone. It doesn't clump up #contest
Greenfield, WI
I LOVE ITALY! So when I saw tons of Prestige product with Bologna Italy on the packaging I had to check it out. It was on super clearance like I paid $1.99 for this normally $10.00 product.
I wanted a deep brown since I own none. I got it in Black/ brown. The color was perfect when I swatches it on my hand. I applied it forever. The wand is huge and tons of bristles to help comb through your lashes. Which could be good but I have a theory. The product is expired hence yes deeply discounted. The swatch on my hand became itchy and then my eye were itchy. The product flaked off even though I did my best not to touch it. Would I buy from this company again? I'm not sure if this is Ulta bad or Prestige because all the other products were awesome, minus the flaky mascara. Ladies don't buy discount mascara. There a reason the stores are pushing it. Products expire and go bad even before you open them. It's a shame too since now there are a hand full of ladies on here that had similar experiences as me. WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS BRAND?
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite mascara but it does the job. It's very clumpy when I pull the wand out of the tube. There's other mascara a I've used that have added much more volume to my eyelashes.
Alecia M.
Alecia M.
Henrico, VA
I bought this item from Ulta since that is the only local store that carries it, and, I am glad I did. I like the formula because it doesn't cause my lashes to clump and I don't have to brush them out afterwards. This mascara is my go-to when I don't want to look "made up" and more natural.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Fairbanks, AK
Any other drug store mascara I buy often leads to watery eyes. I love this brand! I never have watery eyes after wearing it. I also prefer the way this coats my lashes, they look fuller. The dry time is wonderful too.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Beale Afb, CA
I have been a mascara addict since I turned 14 because it is the easiest product to apply and can really make a big difference. In my mascara journals I have tried just about every mascara known to Walmart, Target, Ulta, and Sephora (minus the last years new products - had to graduate!!!!) and THIS is my holy grail, my final wonder of the world, my secret weapon, and sometimes my best friend. The brush is big and full of product but doesn't cause your lashes to clump or spider AND it easily washes off at the end of the night. My eye aren't irritated by this formula, nor do I worry about flakes in my under eye area. Perfect mascara &a bargain too!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this mascara it makes my eyelashes super long and does not clump up. The price is great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this mascara. It was too clumpy and didn't elongate or thicken my lashes. They looked clumped together. I also didn't like the formula, it was too dry and hard to work with. There are much better drugstore mascaras. I like the cute packaging but that's all.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
A lovely surprise of enjoyable comfort, application, fat brush, no flaking, endurance, and easy to remove, and also affordable. Will repurchase from Ulta...lovvvve this. !!!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Hands down my HG mascara. I've tried them all, and keep going back to My Biggest Lashes. Very black, formula goes on smoothly and doesn't clump or create spider lashes. Lengthens lashes slightly, adds volume, and helps hold a curl. I've never had a problem with flaking; it stays put all day long. With a new tube, I always wipe off extra product along the rim--it's very wet and the brush gets overloaded with new tubes. After a couple of weeks of use, I can apply without wiping off extra. Would definitely recommend!
Greenfield, WI
How much did you pay for this product? I ask because if it discounted it likely going bad and will flake!