MakeupVoronajj
Prestige Mineral Shaper Eye Defining Pencil, Onyx, 0035 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Prestige Mineral Shaper Eye Defining Pencil, Onyx, 0.035 Ounce (Pack of 2)

by Voronajj

Prestige cosmetics skin loving minerals eyeliner is a gentle eyeliner pencil that glides on effortlessly. create dramatic definition or blends for a softer, natural look. Not Animal Tested, Ophthalmologically Approved, Dermatologically Approved, Safe...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prestige Mineral Shaper Eye Defining Pencil, Onyx, 0.035 Ounce (Pack of 2)!
Sethra W.
Tacoma, WA
This isn't as amazing or pigmented as their normal eyeliner. But it's still really good! I usually just have to sharpen it each time to get the pigment I want.
Lauren S.
Long Island, NY
Review for: Hermatite Grey, Other
Love it, used to sell it in duane reade love the fact that it is cleaner ingredient and really effective. It is reasonable. I wish i could find it again.
Jessica R.
New London, OH
I got mine in the color jade and I love it it has definitely turn me on too using colorful eyeliners. And Prestige is one of my all-time favorite brands.

Looking for your answer?