BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

The most widely used stethoscope in the healthcare industry. Five stethoscopes-in-one design. Comes with a full accessory pouch with interchangeable parts to customize to the users needs see more...

• Is littmann a better brand than this Prestige stethoscope??1 Answers
Tashemia M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely not the worst choice but not my best either. While this stethoscope comes in an array of colors I personally couldn't hear much out of it. It's reasonably priced but I wouldn't recommend it to a medical professional for everyday use.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I sell this product at my DME company and it is a very reliable stethoscope that is user friendly for all types of expertise.
XOBABE B.
This handy gadget is very reliable and works extremely well id definitely recommend this to a friend
Eriona T.
It was a gift for my Graduation from nursing school. Can't do without now ....I will totally recommend to others .....
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I have the exact same one and color. Hears very well and it isn't heavy at all. I use this for my class skill check offs in CNA. Great.
Ivana C.
Toronto
My sister in law has the exact same one! And she loves it. I think its so cute very feminine. Love the pink
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
This looks super similar to the stethoscope I had in nursing school!! Absolutely love the pink colour.. Everyone knew it was mine!! :)
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Is littmann a better brand than this Prestige stethoscope??