BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

The most widely used stethoscope in the healthcare industry. Five stethoscopes-in-one design. Comes with a full accessory pouch with interchangeable parts to customize to the users needs see more...

• Is littmann a better brand than this Prestige stethoscope??1 Answers
Kaytlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in nursing school. I love this stethescope, I can hear well, the only down fall is the weight. It is a bit heavy to have on my neck my entire shift.
Tashemia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not the worst choice but not my best either. While this stethoscope comes in an array of colors I personally couldn't hear much out of it. It's reasonably priced but I wouldn't recommend it to a medical professional for everyday use.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I have the exact same one and color. Hears very well and it isn't heavy at all. I use this for my class skill check offs in CNA. Great.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I sell this product at my DME company and it is a very reliable stethoscope that is user friendly for all types of expertise.
Eriona T.
It was a gift for my Graduation from nursing school. Can't do without now ....I will totally recommend to others .....
XOBABE B.
This handy gadget is very reliable and works extremely well id definitely recommend this to a friend
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
This looks super similar to the stethoscope I had in nursing school!! Absolutely love the pink colour.. Everyone knew it was mine!! :)
Ivana C.
My sister in law has the exact same one! And she loves it. I think its so cute very feminine. Love the pink
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Is littmann a better brand than this Prestige stethoscope??