Prestige Medical S82-bch Prestige Medical, Betty Boop Colored Hearts, Aneroid/Clamshell

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

• What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs one could ...4 Answers
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I really love this I am a medical assistant and I have this and it is just so much better because Betty boop is on there
Temis P.
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love prestige sphigomanometer works amazing, great material, easy to use if you work on the health field.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Old school but great. I prefer to be checked with this one then the newer version.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love it! I prefer using my manual one then the electric kind, these are way more accurate too
Jess M.
Works great! Manual cuffs always work better than electric! Definitely more accurate
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I sell this product at work and I own one. I recommend this product to all my patients it is user friendly and very accurate and cost effective.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Had one of these when I had clinicals. 2 in one. One side for adult the other side for infant
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Hace poco compre el mío y quede enamorada me encantó, debo agradecer haberlo comprado en un cómodo precio ya que estos aparatos no están muy accesibles actualmente. Pero son de excelente calidad. Estoy bastante contenta!!
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom has one of these but she also have the electric one and it's works great better than the electric one but something it reads wrong. It's pricy! But I rather have the manual one!
Jess M.
What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs one could own I actually have this purple Betty Boop one! Hahaha! Works great!!!!