Prestige Medical S82-bch Prestige Medical, Betty Boop Colored Hearts, Aneroid/Clamshell

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

• What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs ...4 Answers
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
I think this is a really neat product for medical assistants and nurses, i'm studing to be a medical assistant myself and these to us are very reliablle, not only for checking heart-rate and  monitoring blood pressure but the ability to express ourselves through our equiptment.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I sell this product at work and I own one. I recommend this product to all my patients it is user friendly and very accurate and cost effective.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I really love this I am a medical assistant and I have this and it is just so much better because Betty boop is on there
Temis P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love prestige sphigomanometer works amazing, great material, easy to use if you work on the health field.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love it! I prefer using my manual one then the electric kind, these are way more accurate too
Johnna R.
1,446 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Had one of these when I had clinicals. 2 in one. One side for adult the other side for infant
Jess M.
Works great! Manual cuffs always work better than electric! Definitely more accurate
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Old school but great. I prefer to be checked with this one then the newer version.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom has one of these but she also have the electric one and it's works great better than the electric one but something it reads wrong. It's pricy! But I rather have the manual one!
Brenda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hace poco compre el mío y quede enamorada me encantó, debo agradecer haberlo comprado en un cómodo precio ya que estos aparatos no están muy accesibles actualmente. Pero son de excelente calidad. Estoy bastante contenta!!
Jess M.
What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs one could own I actually have this purple Betty Boop one! Hahaha! Works great!!!!