Prestige Medical S82-bch Prestige Medical, Betty Boop Colored Hearts, Aneroid/Clamshell

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

• What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs one coul...4 Answers
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I really love this I am a medical assistant and I have this and it is just so much better because Betty boop is on there
Temis P.
I love prestige sphigomanometer works amazing, great material, easy to use if you work on the health field.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
I think this is a really neat product for medical assistants and nurses, i'm studing to be a medical assistant myself and these to us are very reliablle, not only for checking heart-rate and  monitoring blood pressure but the ability to express ourselves through our equiptment.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I sell this product at work and I own one. I recommend this product to all my patients it is user friendly and very accurate and cost effective.
Johnna R.
Had one of these when I had clinicals. 2 in one. One side for adult the other side for infant
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Old school but great. I prefer to be checked with this one then the newer version.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I love it! I prefer using my manual one then the electric kind, these are way more accurate too
Jess M.
Works great! Manual cuffs always work better than electric! Definitely more accurate
Brenda B.
Hace poco compre el mío y quede enamorada me encantó, debo agradecer haberlo comprado en un cómodo precio ya que estos aparatos no están muy accesibles actualmente. Pero son de excelente calidad. Estoy bastante contenta!!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
My mom has one of these but she also have the electric one and it's works great better than the electric one but something it reads wrong. It's pricy! But I rather have the manual one!
Jess M.
What's really funny is out of all of the manual BP cuffs one could own I actually have this purple Betty Boop one! Hahaha! Works great!!!!