BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL #43 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Features: -Eartips. -Available in black or grey colors. -Available in small or large sizes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have these on my stethoscope, I went into nursing and recently switched to medical assisting; my college sells Prestige Medical Stethoscopes and Blood Pressure Kits and that's where I purchased mine. These tips are soft and easy on your ears. I prefer the black soft tips over any other kind. If you have a stethoscope and need great soft ear tips, go with these. Prestige Medical is a brand I love and trust. I highly recommend these!
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative"