Prestige Medical Premium Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Carry Case Color: Betty Boop Colored Hearts uploaded by Temis P.

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

• I'm going to study vet medicine, this is perfect for me 2 Answers
  • Is it a pears 3 Answers
  • Oh how cute!! is this adult sizes cuff ?? and where in th...17 Answers
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I gave this to my sister who wants to be a nurse she would get a lot of compliments and questions about where she purchased it at!
Danielle A.
Republic, MO
I have this same cuff in a different design and it is great. I use it multiple times a day and it has held up great
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for nurses who want a starter kit. This is a cute device that makes it easier to check the health of others.
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
In my opinion this is a excellent products!!! I can recommend to all the people who are interested on buy one!
Emilia F.
Federal Way, WA
Great quality and definitely worth the money and it has a cute design on it I think it's worth the buh
Kirstin E.
This was great in nursing school! It was compact enough to carry, but durable enough for a back pack.
Haley B.
It's a great gift for any medical assistants or future nurses. Betty Boop just adds extra fun to it
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an excellent product! :) LOVE MINE! :) Would definitely recommend to others! :)
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
One of the best gifts I have bought my sister she fell in love with it she says its great
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
Way convenient to have a mobile BP cuff. Never know when someone may need a BP check.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Oh how cute!! is this adult sizes cuff ?? and where in the world do you find it ???
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Is it a pears
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I'm going to study vet medicine, this is perfect for me