BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

Features: -Stethoscope. -Available in several colors. -A lightweight aluminum chestpiece with an inlaid non-chill ring, chrome plated brass binaurals, PVC tubing, and an extra set of soft eartips. -An excellent stethoscope for general auscultation. -Si. see more...

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have this stethoscope myself, I went into nursing and recently switched to medical assisting; my college sells Prestige Medical Stethoscopes and Blood Pressure Kits and that's where I purchased mine. I love my stethoscope and I have it in the color blue. It's easy to use and easy to hear. Prestige Medical is a brand I love and trust. I highly recommend these!
Morgan P.
This is a fairly good stethoscope, but it cannot compare with my Littman. Heart and lung sounds are much more faint with this stethoscope. I've found that learning to auscultate with this stethoscope is more difficult than with a higher quality one where you can hear more clearly. But it's a pretty good value for the money.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually own three of these! All different colors of course, and I have never found one that works as well! I use it a lot with younger kids, which can be sometimes harder to hear with, and I hear perfectly with it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jessica L.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's always great to have one you never know when you will need one
I used one when I was pregnant with my son so I could hear his heartbeat when I was at home
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought one of these when I was in medical assisting school. It works great! I was really happy with this brand and how easy it was to use.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this in nursing school and it got me through. Not bad for price and use. Would recommend
Silvia C.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product so much and it helps me ease my mind when checking my baby's heart beat