BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL #23 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

MWP1191: Features: -Clinical sprague-Classic design emulating the original rappaport sprague-Dual 16 PVC tubing for superior sound transmission-Size: Adult. Includes: -Special chestpiece key is included for easy care and maintenance. Warranty: -Prestige Medical provide lifetime warranty. see more...

• What's the best brand for a stethoscope? 4 Answers
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I'm in the middle of becoming a nurse and this is what we are using at are classes . I love how clear it is. It's just wonderful.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
This is great so that you can check someones breathing. we used these in my CNA class.
Andrèa B.
This is great if you are a nurse or a doctor. The quality of these are outstanding especially for the low price. Shopping on a budget isn't always easy but this brand takes off some of the pressure.
Michelle G.
Osteen
My son was born with several heart defects that will eventually require surgery. However surgery can be held off until he's bigger and stronger and more equipped physically by the use of medications. So while on these medications I frequently check his heart rate to make sure the meds are doing their job and also making sure they are not slowing his heart to much. This device is perfect for that.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great and must have item for students in the medical field, or just people that currently have a medical career.
Houda D.
kef
I have this stethoscope myself, I went into nursing and recently switched to medical assisting; my college sells Prestige Medical Stethoscopes and Blood Pressure Kits and that's where I purchased mine. I love my stethoscope and I have it in the color blue. It's easy to use and easy to hear. Prestige Medical is a brand I love and trust. I highly recommend these!
youssef b.
AGADIR
Ilove this product because I have been practicing it for a long time andalso because this is my specialty area means technical and I hope you send me this productemail: NR2001BELLA@gmail.com
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
What's the best brand for a stethoscope?