BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL

High performance and outstanding acoustics are the hallmark of the Clinical I. By using a stainless steel chestpiece and stainless steel binaurals, the Clinical I incorporates the most effective sound conducting metal available. The extra thick walled. see more...

Prestige Medical Clinical I Stethoscope
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Prestige Medical Clinical I Stethoscope!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?