Prestige Medical Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Sprague with Rappaport Stethoscope Kit

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL #17 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

MWP1164: Features: -Sphygmomanometer sprague with rappaport stethoscope kit-Size: Adult. Includes: -Includes nylon aneroid with index and range markings, gauge holder, artery indicator label, standard inflation bulb, precision calibrated gauge. Color/Finish: -Matching color, traditional sprague rappaport stethoscope. Warranty: -Prestige Medical provides lifetime limited warranty. see more...

Eileen G.
Eileen G.
This is a good kit for a student. I used it throughout nursing school, and it was the first time I was able to actually hear the sound of the blood. When we practiced in the lab I couldn't hear anything. Of course after graduating and passing the NCLEX I got a Littman. But this is a good starter kit for a decent price.
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Have a stethoscope at hand to check blood pressures at any given time is a plus these ones are more accurate than the automatic blood pressure cuffs. so someone in your household needs to learn how to use a stethoscope and blood-pressure cuff get your day get get yours at Walmart or your local Walgreens CVS ect.
Vinh D.
Vinh D.
This kit is extremely useful for students in the healthcare field! My girlfriend and I practiced taking each other's blood pressure and heart rate with this.
Emily O.
Emily O.
This is a great beginner kit and would definitely recommend this set to anyone!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a very low blood pressure problem so daily if not more I have to check my blood pressure. It's easy enough to use on myself and I trained my son on this equipment.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Great beginner starter kit for medical assistants and nurses! Love that it comes with a limited warranty the kit is very competent in measuring Blood pressures and Auscultating heart and lung sounds