Prestige Medical Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Sprague with Rappaport Stethoscope Kit

BY PRESTIGE MEDICAL #31 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

MWP1164 Features: Sphygmomanometer sprague with rappaport stethoscope kit Size: Adult Includes: Includes nylon aneroid with index and range markings, gauge holder, artery indicator label, standard inflation bulb, precision calibrated gauge Color/Finish: Matching color, traditional sprague rappaport stethoscope Warranty: Prestige Medical provides lifetime limited warranty see more...

Alexandra O.
Hamilton, MI
I work with kids every day at work and this really helps to calm their nerves when coming to the doctor, heck sometimes it helps calm my nerves in stressful situations with a patient! It works like a charm and I'm very happy i invested in it!
Nakita A.
Best quality product and great for kids . They make amazing different designs.
Houda D.
kef
I have this stethoscope myself, I went into nursing and recently switched to medical assisting; my college sells Prestige Medical Stethoscopes and Blood Pressure Kits and that's where I purchased mine. I love my stethoscope and I have it in the color blue. It's easy to use and easy to hear. Prestige Medical is a brand I love and trust. I highly recommend these! <3
Tamador E.
This is a great Sphygmomanometer with great color that make every one happy and relax , I love this one so mush ,this make me feel great