BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Prestige cosmetics liquid glitter eyeliner adds drama and definition with stunning results in just one stroke! unique fiber tipped applicator provides maximum control. see more...

Maulin A.
Downey, CA
I've never had waterproof liquid eye liner but I would definitely love to try them. J know how to put eye liner but I put the pencil ones and they always rub off somehow so I would be really excited to try out waterproof liquid eye liner.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Great price and excellent product! Perfect and clean, when you love cat eyes like me need a prestige liquid eyeliner like this, doesn't desapear and It is great for a professional finish
Alana P.
I love Prestige liquid eyeliner! The tip is stable and easy to create any look. The color pay off is unbelievable and the best part is this liner does NOT smudge!
Taelor J.
Albany, GA
I don't know if it was where i got it from, or what but i really dislike this product. It was messy and at times, hard to apply.
Tion D.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner is a go for to I love the darkness of one stroke of it it makes my eyes look more vibrant and alive .
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
Love how thin it is and how easy it is to apply it on . one of my favorite liner

back