Prestige Liquid Eyeliner

Is this worth buying?

Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.
2 years, 10 months ago
I would say most definitely worth trying! I love this product but if you aren't very skilled in makeup yet, I would suggest practicing and getting the hang of liquid eyeliner before buying the high end brands. So, I feel like this would be a great product to start with!
Kristelle V.
Kristelle V.
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, It is amazing. You will look stunning.
Mónica G.
Mónica G.
Guatemala, guatemala
2 years, 10 months ago
OMG, it is worth it.... go right now and buy one
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
3 years, 5 months ago
My friend has this and she told me it's very clumpy and cheap. I suggest maybe trying another brand.