BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I never thought that I would find an eyeliner that was so easy for me to use until I laid eyes on this! I love this product and can't imagine it not being a go to product in my makeup kit.
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
This is my go to liquid eye liner! Not only does it make your eyes pop, but it is also great for Halloween costumes, i.e. making stiches.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
A fantastic product! It went on smooth and stayed on all day long. The color was just what I wanted, too.
Katie B.
Lancaster, SC
Awesome product! Stayed on all through the day! Actually used it for my Halloween costume to outline my eyes for my batman look!
Jen L.
I like this eyeliner. It's smudge proof and glides on smoothly. I would definitely purchase this product again and again.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Es mi delineador favorito, deja un delineado hermoso y especial además de que no se quita tan facil con el agua
Blöggêr M.
Hyderabad
I love this product bcz gel liners are to b applied qith brush...people qith no artist hand generally hav a prbkm
Michelle  K.
Easy to apply, doesn't smudge often. It's affordable and bold. Definitely one of my favorites.