BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
These are great and waterproof in my experience! They are easy to apply and have felt tips. The color is rich and there are matte and shimmer shades. I love these! They’re awesome and cute. Sometimes I shake them before using!
hellozoyla A.
Brooklyn
I love the applicator. It has been my holy grail liquid eyeliner for over 5 years. I’ve tried high end and I always come back to this drug store secret find. It black is so true and intense I even get comments on it.
Breanna W.
I have been using this brand and this brand only for the past 10+ years. It is bold, it is effective, it lasts through out the day (also the bottle lasts forever!) and it doesn’t empty your wallet.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I never thought that I would find an eyeliner that was so easy for me to use until I laid eyes on this! I love this product and can't imagine it not being a go to product in my makeup kit.
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
This is my go to liquid eye liner! Not only does it make your eyes pop, but it is also great for Halloween costumes, i.e. making stiches.
Katie B.
Lancaster, SC
Awesome product! Stayed on all through the day! Actually used it for my Halloween costume to outline my eyes for my batman look!
Jen L.
I like this eyeliner. It's smudge proof and glides on smoothly. I would definitely purchase this product again and again.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
I have this in two colors and have been using it for years. Glides on perfectly. It’s my everyday go to.
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
A fantastic product! It went on smooth and stayed on all day long. The color was just what I wanted, too.
Blöggêr M.
Hyderabad
I love this product bcz gel liners are to b applied qith brush...people qith no artist hand generally hav a prbkm