BY PRESTIGE LIQUID EYELINER

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner is a 12-hour ultra extreme long-lasting waterproof eyeliner. The unique fiber tip applicator provides control for a ultra precise yet quick and easy application. Use on both the upper and/or lower lash line to define the eyes. You can create ultra fine lines or graphic designs all over! Dermatologically tested, Free of Gluten and Gluten Derivatives/GMOs/Parabens. see more...

• Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does it crea...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? And actually like it? 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand before, but I saw it and was curio...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlee M.
CT
I've been using this eyeliner for about 7 years and I love it. It lasts all day even in the hot weather. And honestly I prefer to have a sponge brush for my liquid eyeliner. Gives better control for those wings. I've tried hair brush and not a fan. But this product is awesome. Ulta had them on clearance at one point and I stocked up on like 10 of them.
Kate B.
This is the first liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. I'm trying to practice doing winged eyeliner so the fact that it was cheap is the reason why I decided to buy it. The eyeliner seems to stay on pretty good but the bottle is so small i feel like I'm going to run out any second! Anyway, i really did end up liking it and will definitely buy it again!
MacKenna B.
I have this in black and LOVE it. I cheer competitively and one day someone fell on my face in the eye area and this mascara did not budge at all! The formula's great and the applicator is like a brush but harder, which makes it super easy to apply! Don't be fooled by the size, it lasts a long while! I will definitely repurchase this!
Patricia R.
I usually don't by this type of eyeliner. iwould buy the pencil type of eyeliner like the Kat von D tattoo liner. Is easier to handle and the battle is kind of small. however i was surprised when it lasted for over 2 months. #contest
Daniela R.
First of all, this is really cheap! I use it a lot, almost every day, specially the black one and it colours really well and it last :) some say that pencil eyeliner it's better, but I think you could handle this very well.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
I love this product so much because of how easy it is to apply and also the different colors it offers. I love wearing the different eyeliners for the holidays such as the fourth if july and saint patricks day
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner. I have been using it for years and I've been very happy with the results. It goes on nicely, I'm a fan of the sponge applicator. The point is sharp enough that I can easily make a decent wing. It's very pigmented and stays in tact throughout the day/night. The price point is great and I definitely recommend!
Maya W.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Black
This is something I grew up using . Ever since high school I don't go one day without my liquid eyeliner. It looks so cool , gives the eye a nice shape . A nice think liner With little mascara and you are ready to go .
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I bought this back in Ulta a while back and while it is a decent eyeliner there are better out there. I have the green color and while it was pigmented the tip was felt tip so it drug across the eyes and made the color patchy at times. I also remember it irritating my eyelids a little.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Great liquid eyeliner! I;m so happy i found a cheap liquid eyeliner that does the trick. its nicely pigmented and when it dries it doesnt crack. ive never had an issue with it drying out either. I love the appplicator because i have so much more control to get the perfect cat eye.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Is this food for beginners?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth buying?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this be good for beginners?
luna f.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does it create a nice wing? Does it rub of during the day
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
How well does this eyeliner work? is it like really black? & does it stay on all day?