BY PRESTIGE LIQUID EYELINER

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner is a 12-hour ultra extreme long-lasting waterproof eyeliner. The unique fiber tip applicator provides control for a ultra precise yet quick and easy application. Use on both the upper and/or lower lash line to define the eyes. You can create ultra fine lines or graphic designs all over! Dermatologically tested, Free of Gluten and Gluten Derivatives/GMOs/Parabens. see more...

• Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does it crea...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? And actually like it? 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand before, but I saw it and was curio...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Perfect way to make a cat eye and dryers up quickly. It's very good quality. 10/10 would recommend " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my holy grail drugstore liquid eyeliners, I've been using this for years and I recommend this to EVERYON. This is so easy to apply, and when it dries it doesn't crack. Very pigmented (I only use the black eyeliner though so I can't speak for all the colors) and I would totally recommend this product. I live in a place where it is extremely hot during the summer and when I wear this out, it doesn't budge at all. Please don't refrain from trying it! I know not everything works for everybody, but this product is just too amazing not to try. I have even had Prestige personally comment positively on my makeup look on Instagram. Great company and a great product for a fairly decent price! " in 10 reviews
  • "Perfect way to make a cat eye and dryers up quickly. It's very good quality. 10/10 would recommend " in 6 reviews
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Legend more...
The eyeliner tip is very easy to control that makes it easy to apply. You could just go wild with this and make unbelievable winged out eyes. It’s very pigmented. I just wish I would of gotten the black. I’m not a big fan of gold eyeliner.
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
Review for: Envy, Big Teal more...
I love these liquid liner it’s the best easy to use and the point is super easy to apply.They don’t come off easy.The price is worth it.I always buy mine at Sally’s .
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I bought this back in Ulta a while back and while it is a decent eyeliner there are better out there. I have the green color and while it was pigmented the tip was felt tip so it drug across the eyes and made the color patchy at times. I also remember it irritating my eyelids a little.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner. I have been using it for years and I've been very happy with the results. It goes on nicely, I'm a fan of the sponge applicator. The point is sharp enough that I can easily make a decent wing. It's very pigmented and stays in tact throughout the day/night. The price point is great and I definitely recommend!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Great liquid eyeliner! I;m so happy i found a cheap liquid eyeliner that does the trick. its nicely pigmented and when it dries it doesnt crack. ive never had an issue with it drying out either. I love the appplicator because i have so much more control to get the perfect cat eye.
Chelsea G.
My friend had put me onto this eyeliner and after using/trying different liquid eyeliners this one by Prestige cosmetics is by far my favorite. It lasts all day and doesn't smear at all. Super easy to remove with just makeup remover
Becca W.
I was really happy with this eyeliner. It does chip but not too much, there is still room for improvement. I like the felt tip, it makes it a lot easier to use. I defiantly recommend this product to friends.
Chardonnay W.
Maya W.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Black more...
This is something I grew up using . Ever since high school I don't go one day without my liquid eyeliner. It looks so cool , gives the eye a nice shape . A nice think liner With little mascara and you are ready to go .
Casey E.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This eyeliner was amazing!! I love every bit of it. I'll be buying some more of it and will be referring it to a friend. It was long lasting and lasted all day. I loved loved loved it. So happy I found this eyeliner.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Is this food for beginners?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth buying?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this be good for beginners?
luna f.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does it create a nice wing? Does it rub of during the day
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
How well does this eyeliner work? is it like really black? & does it stay on all day?