BY PRESTIGE LIQUID EYELINER

Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner is a 12-hour ultra extreme long-lasting waterproof eyeliner. The unique fiber tip applicator provides control for a ultra precise yet quick and easy application. Use on both the upper and/or lower lash line to define the eyes. You can create ultra fine lines or graphic designs all over! Dermatologically tested, Free of Gluten and Gluten Derivatives/GMOs/Parabens. see more...

• Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? And actually like it? 1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand before, but I saw it and w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my holy grail drugstore liquid eyeliners, I've been using this for years and I recommend this to EVERYON. This is so easy to apply, and when it dries it doesn't crack. Very pigmented (I only use the black eyeliner though so I can't speak for all the colors) and I would totally recommend this product. I live in a place where it is extremely hot during the summer and when I wear this out, it doesn't budge at all. Please don't refrain from trying it! I know not everything works for everybody, but this product is just too amazing not to try. I have even had Prestige personally comment positively on my makeup look on Instagram. Great company and a great product for a fairly decent price! " in 10 reviews
  • "Perfect way to make a cat eye and dryers up quickly. It's very good quality. 10/10 would recommend " in 6 reviews
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Legend more...
The eyeliner tip is very easy to control that makes it easy to apply. You could just go wild with this and make unbelievable winged out eyes. It’s very pigmented. I just wish I would of gotten the black. I’m not a big fan of gold eyeliner.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I bought this back in Ulta a while back and while it is a decent eyeliner there are better out there. I have the green color and while it was pigmented the tip was felt tip so it drug across the eyes and made the color patchy at times. I also remember it irritating my eyelids a little.
Jessica N.
Crystal River , FL
Great liquid eyeliner! I;m so happy i found a cheap liquid eyeliner that does the trick. its nicely pigmented and when it dries it doesnt crack. ive never had an issue with it drying out either. I love the appplicator because i have so much more control to get the perfect cat eye.
Jdore V.
United States
Review for: Other more...
Hands down the best liquid liner I've ever used and I've used quite a few.. but I always come back to this one. The beauty is in the felt tip that applies liner precisely and it's fine enough for a solid wing liner. I highly reccomend if you've had issues with liquid liners!
Chelsea G.
My friend had put me onto this eyeliner and after using/trying different liquid eyeliners this one by Prestige cosmetics is by far my favorite. It lasts all day and doesn't smear at all. Super easy to remove with just makeup remover
Chardonnay W.
Casey E.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This eyeliner was amazing!! I love every bit of it. I'll be buying some more of it and will be referring it to a friend. It was long lasting and lasted all day. I loved loved loved it. So happy I found this eyeliner.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Review for: Envy, Big Teal more...
I love these liquid liner it’s the best easy to use and the point is super easy to apply.They don’t come off easy.The price is worth it.I always buy mine at Sally’s .
Julia M.
This product is okay because I do like the application brush. It's sturdy and applying any style is easy but I found it wears quickly and can smudge very easily.
Kate B.
This is the first liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. I'm trying to practice doing winged eyeliner so the fact that it was cheap is the reason why I decided to buy it. The eyeliner seems to stay on pretty good but the bottle is so small i feel like I'm going to run out any second! Anyway, i really did end up liking it and will definitely buy it again!
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Is this food for beginners?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth buying?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this be good for beginners?
luna f.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the applicator in this eyeliner easy to work with does it create a nice wing? Does it rub of during the day
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
How well does this eyeliner work? is it like really black? & does it stay on all day?