BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Unique fiber tip applicator. Maximum control. One stroke application. . see more...

• How does it wear? I have looking into new make up lines ...2 Answers
  • How easily does this come off? Most liquid eyeliners I've...2 Answers
  • Is this a long lasting eye liner and does it go on smooth...2 Answers
Prestige Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is so black and dark. The brush is perfect. Its small but not too small, its firm and makes it so easy to use. The price is just right too." in 7 reviews
  • "I am absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner. I have tried every brand imaginable (high and low end) and this is by far my favorite. The want is perfect for a precise cat eye and most importantly it doesn't create raccoon eyes at any point throughout the day. As someone with oily eyelids this is a problem I have with most brands. It's either that, or the wand doesn't match up to this one. It's almost impossible to find in drug stores anymore, but I love it so much that I actually order it online" in 5 reviews
  • "I find it hard to use liquid eyeliner but this one is easy to use and lasts the whole day!" in 2 reviews
  • "The want is perfect for a precise cat eye and most importantly it doesn't create raccoon eyes at any point throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "Wish it dried quicker but it is liquid liner after all" in 1 review
Valerie R.
Miami
It has a nice pigmentation, the felt makes it easy to use but the bottle is false advertising. I bought this eyeliner because the bottle specifically said it was water proof and after one drop of water it completely smudged and I had to take it off completely so I was very disappointed.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! I've been using this eyeliner for almost 15 years. I've tried others but nothing has come close to comparing. The brush is so perfect and always makes my eyeliner look flawless I get compliments everywhere I go. I always reccomend to everyone I know.
Yvette M.
Littlerock
Review for: Black more...
I used this product years ago and it worked ok but when I had allergy eyes it would smudge everywhere and then I had racooon eyes. which sucked. so that i give it the rating i did. the eyeliner is a little too watery...No I would not buy it again. Thank you.
Lydia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black more...
At first I thought this product was great. The color was highly pigmented and I liked the brush. However, sometimes it burned the corner of my eyes and my eyelids. It made me tear and ended up smudging the makeup. Also, I noticed that once it dried, little dry specks would fall onto my cheeks and under my eyes. If I touched my face, it would smudge. what a mess. I do not recommend this product. Its cheap but if you want the hassle, go for it.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I have this an icon as well as black brown..I love how the applicator is very thin but has a precise line -I didn't see any dragging of pulling or patchiness of the color; it was even color of product on the eyelid in one swipe.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
This is my go to liquid liner. I love the pigmentation, it really is jet black. The applicator is easy to use, it feels like a felt tip pen. You can hear the ball when you shake the bottle, ensuring an even mix with every use. Dries quickly and doesn't transfer! Lasts all day!
Liz M.
I tried this eye liner by default when I ran out of my more expensive brand and ended up loving it. The application wand is easy to use and allows you to create a controlled line. The price doesn't break your budget either. This is a great choice if you are looking to try liquid liner.
Kathryn O.
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. It goes on extremely smooth and the tip if just flexible enough to get the perfect cat eye look. I have blue eyes so the black really makes my eyes pop!
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
This has got to be a drugstore steal. I actually like the formula and how it dries. The finish is ultra black and I love the application on this eyeliner. This is my 5th bottle and I have 2 more backups.
Irah P.
Calgary
Does the liquid eye liner fade easily?
Maddie F.
Towson, MD
How pigmented is the product?
Aly G.
Tulare, CA
Is this a long lasting eye liner and does it go on smoothly ??
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
How easily does this come off? Most liquid eyeliners I've used would just peel off after drying or flake off during the day.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
How does it wear? I have looking into new make up lines and I basically want to know long does this last, is it long wear or flaky?

Walmart