Prestige Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Sophia A.Prestige Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Joanna A.Prestige Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by Joanna A.
6 colors available

Prestige Liquid Eye Liner

Unique fiber tip applicator. Maximum control. One stroke application. . see more...

• How does it wear? I have looking into new make up lines and I basi...2 Answers
  • How easily does this come off? Most liquid eyeliners I've used woul...2 Answers
  • Is this a long lasting eye liner and does it go on smoothly ??2 Answers
Prestige Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I find it hard to use liquid eyeliner but this one is easy to use and lasts the whole day!" in 2 reviews
  • "IT is long lasting and the tip is so small that it is easy to do any design that you want. " in 1 review
  • "very good eyeliner takes time to dry but last a very long time i love it!" in 1 review
  • "Wish it dried quicker but it is liquid liner after all" in 1 review
  • "The want is perfect for a precise cat eye and most importantly it doesn't create raccoon eyes at any point throughout the day." in 1 review
Liz M.
Liz M.
I tried this eye liner by default when I ran out of my more expensive brand and ended up loving it. The application wand is easy to use and allows you to create a controlled line. The price doesn't break your budget either. This is a great choice if you are looking to try liquid liner.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to liquid liner. I love the pigmentation, it really is jet black. The applicator is easy to use, it feels like a felt tip pen. You can hear the ball when you shake the bottle, ensuring an even mix with every use. Dries quickly and doesn't transfer! Lasts all day!
Ellie E.
Ellie E.
Laramie, WY
Super liquidy! It has a great pigment and texture once dried, but until it does dry you're gonna have a rough time. I would recommend this to an eyeliner pro because of the pigment, cheap price, and difficult brush. Maybe withs a different brush it would work better.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
This has got to be a drugstore steal. I actually like the formula and how it dries. The finish is ultra black and I love the application on this eyeliner. This is my 5th bottle and I have 2 more backups.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this eyeliner! I really like the brush - brushes make or break liquid eyeliner - this one is prefect. This liner takes a Lil bit to dry, but it really does last a looong time - easily all day.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. It goes on extremely smooth and the tip if just flexible enough to get the perfect cat eye look. I have blue eyes so the black really makes my eyes pop!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
One of the best drug store liquid liners! I usually only use high end makeup but ran out and tried this and tbh it's one of my favorites now!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this an icon as well as black brown..I love how the applicator is very thin but has a precise line -I didn't see any dragging of pulling or patchiness of the color; it was even color of product on the eyelid in one swipe.
Dezaraey I.
Dezaraey I.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner is one of my holy grail items. I have been using these for years in every color. Colors are so pigmented and long lasting. They don't smudge or bleed. The applicator is a bit small so not as easy to hold and control but the felt tip is very precise.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I love these i have them in 3 different colors black azul and big teal. they are easy to apply for beginners or pros. but i absolutely love the brand prestige
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it wear? I have looking into new make up lines and I basically want to know long does this last, is it long wear or flaky?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
How easily does this come off? Most liquid eyeliners I've used would just peel off after drying or flake off during the day.
Aly G.
Aly G.
Tulare, CA
Is this a long lasting eye liner and does it go on smoothly ??
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Towson, MD
How pigmented is the product?
Irah P.
Irah P.
Calgary
Does the liquid eye liner fade easily?