BY PRESTIGE LIPLINER

L-91 Cameo ; see more...

Taylor O.
I really love the color of this lip liner pencil, it is a very nice lip pencil, I think that I would defiantly use this is the future because I really like this color.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA
Prestige is a really good brand I use the lipliners as well as the black eyeliner without a problem! It stays on all day and the lipliner color range is great!
Danielle A.
Fairbanks, AK
I bought this after winning a lipstick giveaway and I needed a pink liner. It applies nicely and it matched the color I was using.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Shimmer more...
I like that it has that little shine but it's not too pigment I struggle a lot cause I need to put a lot of effort to it !
Traci M.
This is wonderful haven't seen a transparen't one before I love how it keeps lipstick looking fresh
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Smooth application, nice color saturation. lots of color options. I really like this liner pencil
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
For being a drugstore product it's pretty decent. Gets the job done.
Candice P.
Santa Ana, California
For me this is the perfect shade of a lip popping red, not too blue or brown and it compliments my skin. It goes on smooth and is very well priced. This is a must have for cherry red lips that won't feather.