BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
Lov this! Great formula stays on well with a bit of primer. A great color to compliment my blue eyes. As far as drug stores brands go this is pretty great. Little fallout, fairly blendable. But it is a bright yellow gold color on the eyes even though it looks a bit more orange/bronze in the picture. Only problem I have is in the packaging. The weave pattern or whatever you would call it that is pressed onto the powder makes it hard to pick up shadow evenly on a brush.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I have to say that compared to some cheaper brands, these Prestige eye shadows are actually really great pigmentation for the price. They go on smooth and make great blending colors!
Meagan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought on sale, now I seek it out! The gold is so vibrant you can wear this eye shadow by itself for a beautiful glamourous look. My eyes are hazel and change throughout the day. Therefor,  I prefer to start with a dab of gold in the corner of my eye, then blend into a green or brown for a beautiful ombre that complements my eyes.
Megan S.
Antioch , CA
Beautiful on, easy to apply. I definitely recommend. The colors are perfect for summer and vacations.
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
Love the makeup product it was wonderful when on easily and stayed on for a very long time I would definitely recommend it to anyone