BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eye Shadows - Prestige Eye Shadow C-177 Comet. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbara C.
Albany, OR
I love this! I use it for eyeshadow but you can use it for more. It goes on easy and lasts all day. Some comes off if I'm wearing it and sweat. I have to buy it on Amazon now because they don't sell it where I live anymore.
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
Love this product its amazing for contouring , the way it looks on my face is amazing , hokh grail product
Aikol V.
Daly city, Ca
I love Prestige eyeshadows because they blend like butter and the color payoff is really amazing
Daana B.
This eye shadow blends easily and is very pigmented. You can create a simple look by only using this colour and also using an eyeshadow primer would make it stay on for longer.
Isabel R.