Prestige Cosmetics Shadow Duo uploaded by Hayli S.Prestige Cosmetics Shadow Duo uploaded by Hayli S.Prestige Cosmetics Shadow Duo uploaded by Hayli S.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Prestige Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow Duo compact with complementary eye catching color combinations. Like our other Eye shadows these are buildable and blendable so how you want them to look is up to you. Applying wet give them a deeper color impact and will have longer wear. Apply them dry for lighter more subtle eye colors. Mix, match and blend shades for endless color fun. see more...

Review (1)
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
I love this lavender eyeshadow duo. I have the one in passion fruit. They are both shimmerey shadows but they compliment eachother nicely. Usually i dont use light lavender shadows because they dont show. The light color is my favorite as it makes a good highlight. I throw this in my makeup bag to throw all over my eye when im traveling and wont have my eyeshadow palette. This shadow does need a primer for the color to be accurate. I tried to edit the pics for color accuracy.

back