BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eye Brow Makeup - Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer BU-01 Blondy see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer more...
I have a hard time finding a brow pencil for my blonde eyebrows. A lot are either too dark or the color makes my eyebrows look ridiculous. This is my favorite brow pencil so far. It's super affordable and pretty high-quality for the price. My only issue would be the brow brush, it's short and dense and doesn't really comb out my brows. Other than that it's great!
Kerry B.
I LOVE this product. They have a great color selection and I was happy to be able to find a color similar to my ABH brow pencil. It is very easy to use and apply, the color goes on smoothly, and provides you with gorgeous eye brows. My only thing about this product that I don't like, is that I wish it was more water resistant/water proof. But other than that, I would highly recommend this eye brow pencil to anyone.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is my first use of a browser definer. This one went on smooth. Did not smear or wear off. And I loved the way it made my brows look
Andrėja D.
Kaišiadorys
Review for: Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer more...
Texture is not too good. Wouldn’t suggest to buy it. I use it for the first time, but wouldn’t buy second time. Hard to apply, I use it almost everyday and finally I almost used it all. Although the pigment is not bad.
Diva l.
Review for: Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer more...
The best gel pencil i have used for my brows the brown chocolate shade is same as my brows hair colour i can draw hair by hair technique recommend for every one the price is average but affordable i will never regret
Fatma A.
Abu Dhabi , N
Review for: Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer more...
The most important step -for me- is to fix my eyebrows. Definitely i can live without makeup but not this eye brow definer. Together with the eyebrow powder they will give you the professional look. I’v been using it for 3 years.