Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Summer Brilliance Face & Body Bronzing Powder BRZ-21 Terra uploaded by Jacynthe D.Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Summer Brilliance Face & Body Bronzing Powder BRZ-21 Terra uploaded by Jayleen M.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Bronzers - Prestige Summer Brilliance Face & Body Bronzing Powder BRZ-21 Terra. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose. see more...

Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
Wow, really liking this bronzer! The color was a perfect brown creating a nice faux tan. It was easy to blend and build. It stayed on all day and I have never once broke out from it. It is definitely now one of my go to's for bronzer and I highly recommend it. Super affordable as well!
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I really like the color, and I even use the bronzer for an eyeshadow base. But I really wish there was more of the sparkly product to use. Another downfall is that it makes me break out, and very few products manage to break me out.
Krysten L.
The only bronzer I use! Very affordable and does the job. In my opinion it's just as good as using a Mac bronzer. Stays on all day and I never had any breaking out issues. Love love love this bronzer
Claire B.
A great product to keep looking tan into the winter months. I like that it includes a sparkly powder in addition to the bronze, to highlight whichever features you choose.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I have used this product before. It is good! Does not leave lines or smudging like some bronzers. Goes on nice and looks natural. I give this an A for quality.
Vyoma L.
Dubai , N/A
I love how this product has a little bit of shimmer to it, it gives a beautiful glow. The shade is a pretty good match for my skin tone. The pigmentation is quite good too.
Jacynthe D.
Rouyn
This is the just the perfect bronzer for my skin and I have a light skin tone. I use this with the prestige kabuki brush every day and it is perfect it is not shimmery at all and it look so natural. I would recommend it and to prove it I buy 4 of them 😜 in case it get discontinued.
Hanan A.
Q
The size of it is amazing which can last with you for a two years as a minimum and a normal user of bronzers also has a good pigmentation, blends perfectly!