Add a Photo

By PRESTIGE COSMETICS
#164 in Lip Liner
Buy Prestige Cosmetics lip liners - Prestige Professional Lip Liner XNL-96 Mandarina. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color.
Photo (1)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC

I'm not a hiuge fan of the pencil form of lip liners, I prefer the automatic liners. However, this one by Prestige is not bad; in fact, it's very comfortable to apply around the lips or even to fill in your entire lips. I recommend the Prestige brand to a lot of people because it's an affordable drugstore line that carries a crazy amount of eye a d lip liners.
Jimmy W.
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY

I got this brand of liner at a rite aid on clearance for $2 and it's awesome! So long lasting and the pigment is that of Mac or bobbibrown ! It was at u,ta but they got rid of them so I snagged some on 90%off there and tried their eye shadows. Which were equally as impressive
Oak Lawn, IL

I love this brand and this product works wonders however i believe that kylie jenner has better liners. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone, but the formula could be a bit creamier. i don't like how sharp the pecil is as it scratches my lips.
cathy m.
cathy m.

This lipliner Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Professional Lip Liner XNL-93 Penny lasts for hours it doesn't smudge, fade, or clump up, its priced really good, i bought this at walgreens, the color i chose was Rhubarb , and i would most definitely buy it again.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA

I love this lip liners so much most lip liners if you push a little hard they break but this lip liner does not break it stay strong it also does not poke your lips that is one thing I love about it I would really recommend you to use his lip liner
Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA

I never really used this brand before it's ok I like how it apples and price is ok I don't think I would buy a other one though I would prefer Mac but this one is cute just wanted it a little more bold and I don't feel I got that
Mikinzi Z.
Mikinzi Z.
Huntington, WV

This liner is so long lasting. For the price of this pencil it is so worth it. It's very hydrating. It glides on with ease. This is my first time buying it but it will not be my last. Definitely getting this again. Love it.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj

Lip liners are a must have for everyone. I've used this a million ones and I still love it. It met my expectations exactly. I love how smooth and neat you can apply this on to your lips. All the colors sold are amazing.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chula Vista, CA

Goes on very smoothly and it lasts all day! The color comes off smooth and rich, I would definitely recommend it to anyone , it was my first time using the product so I was very impressed with it , I would buy it again
Oak Lawn, IL

This is a very good and trusted brand. the color is so great because i love trying other liner colors other than black. it goes on very easily and smoothly and you for sure get your moneys worth. i love this product!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Is it long lasting can you do a ombre lip?
Laura P.
Laura P.

Does this lip liner fade away?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

Does it stay on well? I would like to know
Destiny S.