Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Long Lasting Brow Shaper Pen

by Prestige Cosmetics

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eye Brow Makeup - Prestige Long Lasting Brow Shaper Pen BPP-01 Blonde

Im albino with tiny white eyebrows, would this product give me a more natural color and natural look to filled in brows? I Dont want to look like I drew on my face with a marker.
Start your review of Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Long Lasting Brow Shaper Pen!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This brow pen by Prestige is my absolute FAVORITE (for now). I have very light blonde eyebrows to the point where its hard to see them whenever I go to get them waxed. This pen has a beautiful natural looking blonde color. And a good blonde brow pen is so hard to come across since most are just too dark or their version of "blonde" is a strange color. I definitely recommend, it's also so easy to apply and lasts all day!
Carol C.
Trenton, NJ
OMG. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Never tried a liquid tip like this so I thought it would be difficult. the results came out AMAZING!!! By far my new favorite eye shaper pen!!!! Definitely give this a try!!