Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Lightshine High Shine Lip Crayon + Sharpener JP-02 Treat me

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Lipsticks - Prestige Lightshine High Shine Lip Crayon + Free Custom Sharpener JP-02 Treat me. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Review (1)
tosha h.
I love lipstick, I also make my own. It's fun and super easy to make. I like trying different brands and compare which is right for me. Love it!