BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eyeliners - Prestige Khol Eyeliner E40 Satin Green. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E35 Emerald
Shade is great, goes on smooth with no drag. Would be my number one go to if I didn't have to sharpen it myself
Noor K.
Review for: Classic Eye Pencil Marble Gray 0.04 oz
It's sharp and it's a good black color since it's kohl. I think it's affordable and worth it. It's good for lining your waterline and tightlining.
felisa g.
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E22 Violet
😚😚i love this brand and the color is amazing! I defenetly recommend! You should try if you like to experiment with different colors!
Brittney C.
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E22 Violet
This would be a good color to enhance an eye shadow or even if you like to experiment with different eyeliners
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E40 Satin Green
I love this brand of Kohl because it doesn't seem like just a eyeliner pencil! It's like gel soft, I love it!
Desirae D.
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E22 Violet
I would use this to enhance an eyeshadow. Sort of like a primer it will deepen the color
Saara H.
Review for: Khol Eyeliner E40 Satin Green
Love this khol pencil but it's so over priced :( I can never purchase it on my own lol
joan w.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Masquerade
The first time I tried this eyeliner I didn't really like it so I was gonna toss it but my mum found it and tried it and she loved it.