Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Eye Shadow C-93 Champagne uploaded by Kiana N.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eyeshadows - Prestige Eye Shadow C-93 Champagne. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
I have had this product for a long time now. I have recently started back using this but only as an inner coroner shadow. The color is nice, not much fall out when applying to your eye. It works well or better if you spray your brush with a setting spray then apply the shadow, then apply to your eye. It makes the shadow pop. I like it!! I will be using this product a lot more
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
A great base color. The shadow is highly pigmented but as you can see in this photo, you can't really tell its there unless you build the color. This doesn't give much room to build with and should likely be used with other, deeper colors, unless you're like me who just likes a clean neutral. High quality! I would recommend.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
The pigmentation could use a little work! But in general, this is a pretty good product! I would definitely recommend it if someone is looking to change up their routine and try something new!
Grace L.
I Love this eye shadow it is absolutely amazing!!! I definitely recommend this to people of all ages at it last a long time!
Estela M.
Very nice light shimmer color. if your trying to use a nude type of color. You can even use it as a highlight.
Lupe V.
Clinton, UT
This is my everyday color. it's perfect for a very natural look. I love mixing it with other colors
Renee C.
Lovely product! I also have Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Long Term Relationship Fierce Color Eyeshadow in Bewitched. They have a multi-dimensional payoff, and can be used wet or dry to intensify the color and effect. Bewitched is duo chrome - dry it is a reddish color, but over a black base/liner it becomes iridescent green. these shadows are pigmented, creamy, and just beautiful.
Polet C.
Eastvale , CA
This is a great everyday eyeshadow and it also works very well as a highlighter. Awesome for those who don't like wearing to much makeup and go for a a more natural look.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
This product is really great. I absolutely love the color of it and it stay on really well. Also has a nudeish color for a simple sophisticated look
Victoria G.
Eatontown, NJ
Great color , very light when needed to put under your eyebrows too give it that nice glow. I use it just about everyday ! Packaging is very neat and sealed , no damage, yes I would buy product again !(;
Orianna D.
Is this very pigmented ?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can i buy this product
Destiny B.
I really love the color of this eyeshadow , but I was curious does it actually stay on your eyelids for a good portion of the day without wearing off?
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this, does it show well without eyeshadow primer?
It lasts for a long time?