BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eye Shadows - Prestige Eye Shadows are versatile, long-lasting and come in beautiful, trendy shades. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Roza S.
I usually buy mac or urban decay eye shadows because I like the deep, rich pigments that last....I got this brand as an add on just to up the value of my cart and I am so glad I did. Very pigmented. It doesn't crease and I only really need to reapply it if I touch my eyes for some reason.