BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Review for: Cl-47A Beet
This color does not even look that pretty and it's not. I tried it on at the store just to see if I would like it. It looked like blood on my lips. It stayed on for a long time though so I gues that is good. You need a certain complection for this type of lip color- I do not have it.
Kourt M.
Review for: Pl-81A Truffle
This lipstick goes on smooth, but it's a little too brown for me. If you can pull off brown, this is a great winter color.
diane c.
Review for: Tokio Rose Pl-22A
These lipsticks are so AMAZING ! I love every one of them. the colors are so rich and bright ! I would so buy more.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Tokio Rose Pl-22A
Me gusta mucho el color me gusta mucho que es muy duradero le color lo puedes usar en el dia y en la noche
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Pl-18A Bubbles
This is such a pretty lipstick color, I love a nice soft pink, it goes with everything.
Mia C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Tokio Rose Pl-22A
Loooove this lipstick! So so beautiful, goes on wonderful and great for both day and night look!
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is great for a night out with the hubby works well la sta albong while. Easy to carry as apply when eeded