Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Beauty Bar Eye Palette uploaded by Yulisa C.Prestige Cosmetics Prestige Beauty Bar Eye Palette uploaded by Karla H.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Buy Prestige Cosmetics Eye Shadows - Prestige Beauty Bar Eye Palette FCE-19 Illuminate. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Buy on Jet.com*
Justice C.
Review for: Camouflage
This is great for many beauty questions. For one, the colors look great for people with hazel eyes like me. Finding eye shadow that's works is sometimes hard. The colors are also dark so they give a much needed sophisticated look.
Yumi K.
Review for: Camouflage
I'm a makeup artist, so I'm always looking for eyeshadow with good pigment. This does a great job in showing its colors. Super easy to apply and I like the brush it comes with. I would buy this in other shades.
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Review for: Marsh
These colors definitely will make your eyes pop. A very dramatic combination. Perfect for that smokey , mysterious look. Definitely 5 stars in my opinion.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
Review for: Marsh
Love! This can give you a nice dramatic look! Easy to apply! I used it on my birthday night out and got a lot of compliments.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
Review for: Camouflage
Such gorgeous colors! My absolute favorite! Especially for my hazel eyes! A must have!
Yulisa C.
Review for: Chameleon
I've been having this problem since high school it's when I first started getting into make up the colors are very vibrant and easy to blend and they look very pretty when you have brown eyes I highly recommend it only problem is I can't remember where you can buy it I definitely have to find another to replace this one as you can see in the picture I've hit pound on one of them I've used it a whole ton
Drenda D.
Bakersfield , CA
These eye shadows are very shimmering and pigmented. They have a lot of fallout but apply on smoothly. They are kind of a pain to blend. They do last all day and really show up with a primer underneath.
Isabella W.
I got Marsh from the 99cent store and it is gorgeous! It is light, and the colors are very soft. If you're a beginner, these are perfect. It's inexpensive and good
Guadalupe C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Chameleon
I liked this product. Very nice pallets of colors. I loved that I could wear these shadows with my dress. I loved it.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Marsh
This eyeshadows are intense and good, I love dark eyeshadows and this ones make it perfect for a night of going out
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have good pigment
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
Tem uma boa pigmentacao ?