BY PRESTIGE COLOR TREAT

Re-shapes and Revitalizes Lips. Hydrates and contours lips. Anti-aging technology. . see more...

mua s.
First time buying from this brand and it's actually a bit better then I expected it to be ! The colors I got are chocolate silk and really raisin these aren't matte but they are so hydrating and long lasting ! I got so many compliments form my co workers everytime I wear these!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
The color is absolutely mesmerizing. It's great for a late night out on the town or for a date! The application goes on smooth and you can expect it to not budge at all! Must have!
Kim K.
I like this product a lot! It's a creamy finish as opposed to a dry or sticky finish. The color is just like it shows and it makes your lips feel coated! I would definitely recommend getting this and this red one shown is one of my favorites.
Lindsey F.
Really love this lipstick. You can easily find it in a drugstore and the price isn't insanely high. This is a great fall color, but the brand also offers multiple colors to suit whatever you like.
Jesss G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this color! I love dark lipstick shades and this is one my to go to products. I was first introduced when my cousin showed it to me and now I keep going back to it!
Faye T.
Delano, CA
This is so beautiful. When I first tried it on, I completely loved it and bought it. I wear it everyday whenever i go out
Angie C.
Trumann, AR
This product goes on smoothly! It is not sticky and the color is very rich. I love using prestige color treat on my lips!
Catherine T.
Troutman , NC
Love the way it looks!! This product is a must have! The price is very affordable and anyone would look great with it!
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Non sticky, very pigmented, creamy and full of color. Very satisfied with the outcome of this producy
Brooke H.
This product is AMAZE ! My makeup artist used on me plenty of times for an inspired makeup look :)
Brooke H.
Is this product still in stock?
Oriana R.