Prestige Color Persistent Lipstick uploaded by Raizelle L.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Bita M.
I have a lipstick obsession and really like what I see in this brand. It goes well with every clothing I own. You should try it too. You'll like it.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
My wife love this lipstick she has so many of them. she looks more gorgeous then what she is..
Ravinder K.
I've never tried this lipstick but this color looks flawless and I would love it
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
I love this lipstick and I love buying new colors and trying different shades
Raizelle L.
This lasts so long you'd think it was a liquid lippy! Great colour. I also love the moisturizing centre!
Tiffany S.
Canada
It's so pretty, I love the colour. It goes on nicely and lasts a good amount of time.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Is it a good color? Or is it too dark