18 colors available

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
 Dustin M.
Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
Review for: Cl-44A Raisin
I love this lipstick. The color is so seductive and sensual. It also is long lasting.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Pl-10A Wicked
Very smooth application. the color pay off is great and I would recommend this for makeup beginners. My mom also loves this color it is a must try especially for the price. the packing is cheap though so beware of that other whise you are good to go
Jessica  U.
Jessica U.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Cl-44A Raisin
Love love LOVE this color I cannot stop trying lip products in this shade and this one definitely rises to the top of my list. Lasts a long time (unless you are eating and then it loses color around the middle). Beautiful!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Beautiful colors, they last for a good while before I have to retouch. I usually buy these as gifts for my friends :)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Cl-44A Raisin
Definitely a gorgeous color but not my color style. I tried and it lasts quite a long time so definitely worth it.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
Review for: Cl-44A Raisin
Such a gorgeous color!! Very pigmented and lasts for a long time. This is definently one of my favorites.
rana a.
rana a.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Cl-60A Shout
Personally it's not my cup of tea, i just don't like the smell. It felt a bit drying to my lips but that could just be sensitivity but the pigment is definitely there.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Lake Worth, FL
I think the color is very beautiful!! However it is very shimmery, which I am not a big fan of.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick. It is very natural looking and stays on all day. It also keeps your lips moisturized.
Tyra A.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
This color is right up my alley!! An almost neutral rose color, it makes my face look finished and flawless