BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
This lip liner defiantly is a go to. I love how the colors are and how the pencil glides on smoothly. It has nice packaging and is long lasting when you apply it on your lips. I never thought that the product would be as good but when I applied it, it was wonderful.
Leslie P.
Westminster, CO
I purchase a 12 pack lipliner online. Though it wasn't this brand. But it was worth it. I I would of bought it singles, it would cost me more. very good deal online. Amazon again.!!
Jessica M.
Co. donegal, Ireland 🍀🍀
Love this product so much, really recommend it to everyone as its such a pop of colour and adds so much to my makeup, this goes everywhere with me now!
Naila D.
It's per-fect.I love it and it's my favorite color,too :).I want that you all try it beacuse it's per-fect