MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersPrestige Cosmetics
Prestige Classic Eyebrow Pencil, 004 oz, Earth Brown

Prestige Classic Eyebrow Pencil, 0.04 oz, Earth Brown

by Prestige Cosmetics

Prestige Eyebrow Enhancer Easy one stroke application glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. The Prestige Classic Khol Liner for eyes comes in a sleek silver barrel with quick-reference color matched end. Use Prestige Sharpener #6002 for best results. Features include: -Not Animal Tested, Dermatologically Approved -Smooth the brown liner along the brow line and fill in for fuller looking brows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prestige Classic Eyebrow Pencil, 0.04 oz, Earth Brown!
Review for: Earth Brown
This wasn't a terrible product but it wasn't my favorite either. The tip was a bit soft and broke a bit when I used the pencil but it was easy to brush off and continue so that's why I gave it the five stars. It does what it should, there isn't much more to say about it.
S Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Earth Brown
It’s okay. I shouldn’t have applied as much as I did. I am a first time user & still need to learn how to apply the eyebrow pencil. I don’t use it as much as I just started. I recommend that gals make sure they get the right color
Yakima, WA
Review for: Earth Brown
On Wed Jan the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in the early afternoon and
Seattle, WA
I really love this color! It is really good when you want to try something different than just plain old black. It is really buttery and pigmented!
I like this liner because its a nice soft application and its dark enough that it doesn't look brown or grey once its on. It also has good staying power and you don't have to reapply. It is a little more difficult to do thin lines iwth pencil in my opinion, but it works really well for smoky or smudged look .
Worcester, MA
I love this color especially during the winter or fall very smoky color. Great if you really like to experiment with colors.. If you like being ventures with your make up and love dark smoky colors like this forest green. Def. would recommend it
It's a good eyeliner but I don't know if it's just on me that it starts smearing on.
Atlanta
This is a good starter eyeliner but there is nothing spectacular about it. Wooden pencils are not my favorite as they tend to tug on the sensitive eye skin but it still does a good job and the wine color is different than a typical black or brown liner.
As a beauty blogger we have to know where to get the best makeup products and not always expensive, products that we know are going too work and not cost an arm and a leg and khols eyeliner is one of them goes on easily and stays put throughout the day in many flattering colors and you don't have to melt it with a lighter to get it too apply it is already soft and pigmented!!!!
Lawndale, CA
It is a good product and their line has many other colors. I use this brand and i am happy with the colors and how long it lasts

Looking for your answer?