Prestige BrowPerfection Revitalizing Brow Gel uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Get Healthy-Looking, Beautifully Tamed Brows. Conditions and revitalizes unruly brows. Doesn t leave brows stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with Olive Tree Leaf extract Tame, condition and rejuvenate unruly brows without leaving them stiff , flaky or sticky.  Fortified with olive tree leaf extract to enhance brow hair strength, with continued use brows become softer and more manageable. . see more...

Mckenzie G.
I used this for a while before I found something better. I used the clear one but didn't really love the finish. but it is a decent brow gel for the price or if you're in a pinch
Chloe V.
It helps to control my brows, has no color, isn't sticky, & it doesn't leave any flakes so you can't even tell you're wearing it!
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
So my mom bought this and I was like ūü§Ē but I gave it a try and fell ūüėć it's a cheapy lil thing but it works so well. I put it on to tame my brows before filling them in. It makes my color stay so much better, it also guides my hand a lil so I know exactly the shape of my brows. I also run it over after filling my brows in and setting them with a powder. I feel like the wet gel picks ups excess product and seals in the rest. In full disclosure I have thick eyebrows already but after this gel it looks like I haven't even needed to put makeup on them.
maisa s.
Get Healthy-Looking, Beautifully Tamed Brows. Conditions and revitalizes unruly brows. Doesn t leave brows stiff, flaky or sticky. Fortified with Olive Tree Leaf extract Tame, condition and rejuvenate unruly brows without leaving them stiff , flaky or sticky. Fortified with olive tree leaf extract to enhance brow hair strength, with continued use brow
Sarah K.
Ellicott City, MD
Usually, my eyebrows are all over the place and are in an array but by using this product, I am able to keep them in place. Love how long it lasts as well.
Laura H.
My eyebrows have a mind of their own, they're like rebels. But the Prestige BrowPerfection Revitalizing Brow Gel kept than in place all day. Love it <3
Maria G.
I like this product , it does it job well and makes my eyebrows look super great definitely a plus
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Love this brow gel helps groom even the stuborness of eyebrows dry fast too awesome!
marisela R.
This works really well for me. It doesn't flake and helps blend my brow make up beautifully.
muy bueno bueno todas en casa lo usamos

aunque no es que lo use todos los dias si

le doy un si a este producto
Stephanee S.
Where do I buy this brand?
What do this do to your eye brows?
Do it work
Adelle M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? Where can you get it?