Prestige BrowPerfection Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil uploaded by Tamreen E.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Color-Blend Technology Swirls 2 Complementary Pencil Shades for a Natural Look The built-in brow brush allows you to groom and smooth brows. . see more...

• What shades does this product come in and hpw long does...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I use this brow pencil one special occasions,i love it. I love the marble color. You nust try it out, totally for beginners " in 3 reviews
  • "I suggest to warm the product with your fingers or on the back of you hand, you don't need to press so hard cause the colour does show up very well and it also comes in other colours!" in 2 reviews
  • "Works very well and matches my eyebrows looks very good and easy to use." in 1 review
  • "This works really well for someone who can't commit to brow gels but wants to look sensible between brow shaping appointments." in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I have a hard time finding a brow pencil for my blonde eyebrows. A lot are either too dark or the color makes my eyebrows look ridiculous. This is my favorite brow pencil so far. It's super affordable and pretty high-quality for the price. My only issue would be the brow brush, it's short and dense and doesn't really comb out my brows. Other than that it's great!
Anabelle P.
Orlando, FL
Prestige BrowPerfection Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil me gusta mucho porque viene en 4 colores diferentes, ademas trae un cepillo especial para tus cejas! que mejor que eso?
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love everything about this product.
It blends very well, I like the color, looks natural on, and the spoolie attached to the other end is a plus. The price is very affordable as well! Thumbs up! ;)
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product and have remained a loyal fan for years. Others just don't match my eyebrow color like prestige. Also, I find it's great for beginners because
Of the waxy consistency, it allows for more pressure before a heavier mark.
Heather M.
I keep this bad boy on me at all times. The color is great you have like 4 different colors I think. I like the brush on the end. Helps when your brow doesn't like to stay in place lol.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ijeoma E.
This works really well for someone who can't commit to brow gels but wants to look sensible between brow shaping appointments. The spooky/pencil combination is a winner.
Zitlali  Z.
Really nice brow eyeliner . It blends in with my natural brows and doesn't make it look fake at all. Also brushes your eyebrows nicely and In place.
Lillian U.
Rhiannon O.
A pretty nice and standard brow brush and color. Works very well and matches my eyebrows looks very good and easy to use.
nancy m.
Lewisville, TX
What shades does this product come in and hpw long does it last?