BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Get Instantly Fuller-Looking and Defined Brows Tints and Fills Sparse Brow Areas. Tinted Fiber Filler Tinted fiber gel fills in gaps and mimics brow hair. Clear Setting Gel Conditioner Clear gel conditions and sets. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Im a brow freak, and this product is so easy to use. definitely recommend it." in 3 reviews
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
There's one terrific advantage to this product -- it really lasts. Doesn't fade or smear. Actually tested it by wearing while sleeping and woke up with brows intact. Applying it takes a bit of trial and error to achieve desired results but worth the effort.
Jessica J.
Royersford, PA
I love this brow gel! I had never heard of this brand before but decided to pick it up and I do not regret it! It's easy to use and subtle but still makes my brows look great. Lasted me for awhile too but I can't find it to repurchase :(
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Prestige Brow Duo was so-so. The brow tint was hard to use with the gel. I'd spend time getting my brows how I like them only to have the gel smear it instead of set it. Separately the items worked ok.
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
Im a brow freak, and this product is so easy to use. definitely recommend it.
Stephanie F.
Levis, Quebec
I use this when I don't feel like filling in my brows with pencil and I use the clear setting gel with my IT cosmetics brow pencil. Overall, the product is good but the size of the brush with the eyebrow colour can be difficult to manipulate as it's on the large side and the gel can get crunchy if you don't apply it sparingly.
Sarah T.
I like this a lot and it is so easy to use. I love the fact that it is s duo. Totally recommend to every one
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I have really light brows and this works wonders i love it very much ill recommend it !