BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Easy one stroke application glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. The Prestige Eyebrown Pencil comes in a sleek silver barrel with quick-reference color matched end. Use Prestige Sharpener #6002 for best results. see more...

• How is this in comparison to the anastasia brow wiz?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alena P.
I absolutely love this Prestige Browliner. It is incredibly sturdy and will last you a long time. I love this Browliner because it gives such a natural look. I highly recommend you give this a try. You won't be disappointed.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Was not a huge fan of this product. I'm not sure if it was just the one I got, but the pencil was crumbly and hard to sharpen. You need to use a lot of pressure to get any color pay off. Maybe mine was just dried out, but I was not impressed.
Alexis B.
Scranton, PA
Love this ! Goes perfect with a full coverage make up ! Fills in empty spaces & has a nice finish
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES! The only eyebrow pencil that actually works with my brows. I have lighter brows so it is very difficult to find a pencil that actually matches! Goes on smoothly and blends well.
Emily S.
Newark, DE
How is this in comparison to the anastasia brow wiz?