Pressure-pro Pressure Pro Automatic 6 Quart Pressure Cooker - HARVEST TRADING GROUP, INC.

BY PRESSURE-PRO #7 in Pressure Cookers

Cook all your family favorites in the Automatic 6 Quart Pressure Cooker from Pressure Pro. Simply place all your ingredients in, from meat, fish, rice, veggies and more in the pot and with the Smart Steam technology, you have a delicious perfectly prepared meal in minutes. Save time and space with the innovative design of this stainless steel programmable pressure cooker. see more...

• I have been thinking about buying this but not su... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone own one of these? I am looking for a good dependable ...1 Answers
  • I wonder if the food is full of flavor and how much time you save...10 Answers
Michelle W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! Being a busy working mom this makes prepping dinner fast and easy.
Anny F.
Foodie Expert
This is an awesome pressure cooker, I love the timer because you can set it and forget it. Love to make beef stew and beans I can also bake with it.
Amber K.
Foodie Expert
I love the time this pressure cooker saves me . I cook meat in this and it comes out is so tender and tasty. Easy to clean.
Yvonne G.
So cool and help to
Get 1
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I will admit I didn't try to use it for weeks.Why? dread ithought it would be difficult and mine would be the one that blew up.what a shame I waited it was wonderful and simple.Chicken and rice for two. turned out tender and perfectly cooked.this unit is easy to understand and manage.it is so simple and quick ,when compared to stove or oven time and energy, power saved. this cooker is a class act and I have enjoyed it ti the fullest . quality is the best way to describe it. and it hasn't failed to do exactly as described. we are so fortunate to have these products to make life easier.so,gift yourself or someone else the gift of better cooking healthier and quality meals.the pressure pro is the right name it is that and more. will use it in the RV.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
I wonder if the food is full of flavor and how much time you save if it cooks in a pressure cooker?
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
Does anyone own one of these? I am looking for a good dependable and easy to use pressure cooker.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I have been thinking about buying this but not sure if the price is worth it. Do you think this cooker makes a difference in time for cooking? Is it worth the money?