Pressure-pro Pressure Pro Automatic 6 Quart Pressure Cooker - HARVEST TRADING GROUP, INC.

BY PRESSURE-PRO #8 in Pressure Cookers

Cook all your family favorites in the Automatic 6 Quart Pressure Cooker from Pressure Pro. Simply place all your ingredients in, from meat, fish, rice, veggies and more in the pot and with the Smart Steam technology, you have a delicious perfectly prepared meal in minutes. Save time and space with the innovative design of this stainless steel programmable pressure cooker. see more...

• I have been thinking about buying this but not su...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone own one of these? I am looking for a good dependable an...1 Answers
  • I wonder if the food is full of flavor and how much time you save i...10 Answers
Verneka D.
Verneka D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these slow cookers they became my best friend there are no cons to this product it is very effective and never disappointed me I put dinner on and leave to for work after work dinner is served without a headache I will definitely recommend this product
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Love this slow cooker! It can be used to cook anything!! :) ive made chili, rice, stew, etc! :) it takes time to get used to it but it is very handy and is a great kitchen equipment to have around the house! :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I have always been terrified of pressure cookers, Until now. the pressure cooker makes things so simple. the digital screen makes it a snap to use. You will not be let down by this cooker.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Foodie Expert
Love my pressure cooker need a new one I think mine might be broken so guess unless I'm picked to try out for free I will have to hope for one for my birthday.
Anny F.
Anny F.
Foodie Expert
This is an awesome pressure cooker, I love the timer because you can set it and forget it. Love to make beef stew and beans I can also bake with it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Foodie Expert
I love the time this pressure cooker saves me . I cook meat in this and it comes out is so tender and tasty. Easy to clean.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Foodie Expert
I have no idea where I would be without my lovely pressure cooker making my life that much easier
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! Being a busy working mom this makes prepping dinner fast and easy.
Shanon D.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love the time this pressure cooker saves me . and food is so tender and tasty .
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I would definitely love one of these bit i cant afford one right now maybe o e day i can get one i would definitely he open to try this for a great review
Angie J.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
I wonder if the food is full of flavor and how much time you save if it cooks in a pressure cooker?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
Does anyone own one of these? I am looking for a good dependable and easy to use pressure cooker.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Laguna Hills, CA
I have been thinking about buying this but not sure if the price is worth it. Do you think this cooker makes a difference in time for cooking? Is it worth the money?