BY PRESSMAN TOY

Join the cast of NBC s hit show "The Office" in a DVD game that features some of your favorite scenes. Answer questions about the clips to earn real Schrute bucks as you move along a game board that Dwight himself created. There are seven different kinds of trivia questions for lots of variety. Choose one of sixteen show character cutouts for your game piece! Game comes with game DVD, game board, pad of 300 Schrute bucks, 6 game piece bases, 16 game piece characters, game die, and rules. For 2 to 6 adult players. see more...

• Is there another disc that you could get for different questions?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this game? 2 Answers
Pressman Toy The Office DVD Board Game ages 10+
  • "This is a great game for any Office fan, but it's a shame they did not come out with a second edition or a totally new game to cover the other 6 seasons that aired after this game was released." in 1 review
  • "I would like for it to be a little bit more challenging, but it is a fun game for game night. " in 1 review
  • "If your a fan of the Office your going to love this.A really fun game,we had a blast playing" in 1 review
Brianna B.
We got this years ago for my dad because he loves the office. I then began watching it, so now I actually understand what I'm doing in the game. It's so fun, and you play the game as one of the characters from the show. You earn Schrute Bucks by answering questions, but the question are on the DVD with clips from the show, so it's just an entertaining and fun game to play.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
I was so excited to find this game as I consider myself an avid watcher of The Office and have all the seasons on DVD. As such, I loved this game. I was familiar with each of the characters and knew their personalities and could recall specific episodes to do well in the game. Also found the "Schrute Bucks" to be a nice touch. However, for the average or casual viewer, they will most likely lose interest and not enjoy the game as much. Hope you have fun!
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
So I got to play this at a friends home a few times. Generally, it was fun, but like I feel with a lot of trivia games, played many times the game will probably be less fun. Plus over time, a lot of the trivia questions will probably be remembered.
BUT, I think the game is quirky and fun. It's definitely a nice gift for someone who is a The Office fan and a nice collectible. And it is fun to play, it just has it downside like any other trivia board game. :)
Bill F.
This is a great game for any Office fan, but it's a shame they did not come out with a second edition or a totally new game to cover the other 6 seasons that aired after this game was released. Can really be hard to remember stuff that happened so long ago and what had changed since Season 3 of the office (This game only covers Seasons 1-3)
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
This is so awesome! The Office is my absolute favorite show, and it would be an understatement to say I know and can quote every episode. Looks like I have a new game to show off my skills with!
Kyle S.
Tolland, CT
This is a great item to add to your office collection, watch the dvd's then play the game! You could have an office party!
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely love this game! I would like for it to be a little bit more challenging, but it is a fun game for game night.
Michaela T.
Wabash, IN
Love this game, so much fun. I've rewatched the whole serious a billion times so I had a lot of fun with this.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
It is now in our collection for game night. Love this show and we are fans so it's fun to see who knows more.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
The Office is one of my favorite TV shows that has ever aired. Ever. Love anything from that show. Anything.
Jonathan S.
Newtown, CT
Where can you buy this game?
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Is there another disc that you could get for different questions?