BY PRESSMAN #20 in Games

The original version of rummikub is a fast-paced rummy tile game for the whole family. The first player to use all his tiles wins! see more...

Hayley D.
Our all time favorite game to play at family get together a at my grandparents. I just got it for Christmas for my own apartment. Hard for kids to get the hang of. I would recommend it to others and purchase it again if I had to
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Was introduced to this game not that long ago and even though it is quite confusing and hard to get into on the first round, it does get very fun and addicting to play after the second round. Especially after learning all the tricks and turns of the game.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Still play this every chance I get, NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. The Fighting is worse than Monopoly people, you have been warned.

Tips:
-READ THE RULES
-Do NOT take a lifetime with your turn, we like to give each player two minutes to have range of the "board" when it's their turn.
-Don't EVER take a tile off the board that isn't yours, people forget, you changed things around, all the sudden you can't remember if that's really your tile. Just leave them in plain view.
-Relax and don't take it personal, it's a game of wits and if you're smart your keep the emotion out of it ( if you can!)
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
This game is a family staple! The tradition started with my great grandma and now that I know how to play, I try to show everyone I know. One of my Rummikub sets is probably 60 years old (and still in great condition). The other I believe I purchased from Target and that one is holding up nicely as well (the trays have just changed a bit over the years; newer ones are easier to use). It's a game of strategy, math and of course, fun!
Katelyn A.
Such a fun game and very addictive!  I love the strategy aspect and although the concept is simple, it really makes you think.  It can be played with a wide ranges of ages and can be learned through observation.  Rummikub keeps my family and me entertained during family vacations (during bad weather) and brings out our fun, competitive sides to lay down the most tiles at once.  Definitely recommend.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love the Game ! been playing it most all my life and never get bored of it . Me and my girls play it a lot on family game night . i like how it makes you think and can be challenging for kids .  this is a must have
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
I really love this game and I love that it can be enjoyed by people of all ages!  I play it with my adult friends and even with my elementary school aged niece and nephew.  As a teacher, I also believe it is excellent for kids to play and build their pattern and number recognition skills! It takes serious skills to manipulate the tiles on the table and re-organize them to suit your needs!
Mindy S.
This is a fun, thinking game. I don't get to play it too often. It does take a while to play. Its fun to see if you can go out before the other players and trying to use the tiles on the board and the ones in your hand. I have been trying to teach my kids how to play.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Great for all ages. Learned this game as married adult. So fun! My children now play this with me and I taught it to the college age kids at our church and they enjoyed it as well! Wish this game extended to 6-8 players.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
i dont know why but im just not a fan of this game as much as some are. i mean its fun, but this game gets boring in 10 minutes. this game is just to much in such little time, you need more excitement
Christeena  H.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this a difficult game to play. It seems like it would be.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this
Erin P.
London, ON
Where can i buy this? Walmart?
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Could an 8 year old play this game?