BY PRESSMAN #16 in Games

The original version of rummikub is a fast-paced rummy tile game for the whole family. The first player to use all his tiles wins! see more...

olivia v.
olivia v.
This is the best game, maybe after chess. In our family we play this game for 18 years already, and very often.And we are not bored to play it. You can play with all your children or just together with your spouse. It relaxes you after work, and make you seat together and communicate,which is very important. And, not only this-this game is very good to improve your memory, or keep it in good shape.I always send, in the mind's eye, my thankfulness to person, who was a creator of this game. Thank you. Irina
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
At first this game is confusing but when you get the hang of it , it is SO much fun!! my husband and I play thus game all the time!! it's awesome that you can play off other people's actual tiles. if you like playing rummy then you will like this!!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
My favorite game to play with all my siblings and extended family. Great way to teach kids their numbers too
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Still play this every chance I get, NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. The Fighting is worse than Monopoly people, you have been warned.

Tips:
-READ THE RULES
-Do NOT take a lifetime with your turn, we like to give each player two minutes to have range of the "board" when it's their turn.
-Don't EVER take a tile off the board that isn't yours, people forget, you changed things around, all the sudden you can't remember if that's really your tile. Just leave them in plain view.
-Relax and don't take it personal, it's a game of wits and if you're smart your keep the emotion out of it ( if you can!)
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Such a fun game and very addictive!  I love the strategy aspect and although the concept is simple, it really makes you think.  It can be played with a wide ranges of ages and can be learned through observation.  Rummikub keeps my family and me entertained during family vacations (during bad weather) and brings out our fun, competitive sides to lay down the most tiles at once.  Definitely recommend.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
This is a fun, thinking game. I don't get to play it too often. It does take a while to play. Its fun to see if you can go out before the other players and trying to use the tiles on the board and the ones in your hand. I have been trying to teach my kids how to play.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love the Game ! been playing it most all my life and never get bored of it . Me and my girls play it a lot on family game night . i like how it makes you think and can be challenging for kids .  this is a must have
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Great for all ages. Learned this game as married adult. So fun! My children now play this with me and I taught it to the college age kids at our church and they enjoyed it as well! Wish this game extended to 6-8 players.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Omg I love this game, only found out about it in graduate school! What I like about this game is that it forces you to strategize and think on your feet.
Allie T.
Allie T.
I love this game. It's challenging and gets your mind thinking. It's competitive and brings some fun into family vacations.
Christeena  H.
Christeena H.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this a difficult game to play. It seems like it would be.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where did you buy this
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Could an 8 year old play this game?