BY FUNWORLD

Pressed Powder Compact Adult Costume Makeup White The face powder costume makeup includes one .34 oz makeup compact. This special FX Halloween makeup comes in your choice of black, brown, grey or white. Great for makeup touch-ups on the go! Please... see more...

Mollie W.
Red Bluff, CA
This product is great to get that's ghostly white you're looking for! I used this last year for part of my beetle juice makeup and it was amazing!! I couldn't believe how pigmented it is and how well it showed up on my pale skin! I got this at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this for someone who wanted great Halloween makeup!
Kalee W.
This is one of my favorite things to go buy from the Halloween stores where I am from - it is so fun and easy to use. I have used it for so many different looks! I would definitely use it again and you should be able to find it at the local Halloween stores in your city!
Sadé W.
Albuquerque, NM
It’s really good and stays on well. I would not suggest sitting next to a fire for very long because it will drip off a little. Easy to put on and take off as well. The colors blend well into each other too.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This product is great it doesn’t smear off your skin stays put , comes in many different colors and it doesn’t make your skin break out , like the packaging and would recommend this product to everyone
Kaitlyn H.
I used this when I painted my face as a sugar skull and a voodoo doll. It is perfect! I use a little bit of corn starch on top to make it last long but it does have great coverage!
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
Bought this product a few years ago for a skeleton face makeup look for Halloween partying. Covered my face great and stayed on most of the night. Have to make sure it is set with white powder or translucent powder, so that it will not budge. You can find this product at any craft or Halloween store in the month of October! Works better than those crayon shaped ones, for sure.
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
You have to layer this product on and it takes time to blend it out nicely. I recommend that you use a setting powder so that the makeup stays in place. I would also recommend that you work fast too when applying it. Pressed Powder Compact Adult Costume Makeup White
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is great for a light pale coverage. It isnt patchy and very affordable. I bought mine at walmart. I do recommend this for a pale costume look. Layered over a white base paint
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
I always like to use this product when doing Halloween face make up. It doesn’t crack up like normal face paint, it’s extremely easy and smooth when applied. I bought it at the halloween store & it’s cheap!
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
This is perfect for a spooky look on Halloween! It has great coverage, to to difficult to blend and easy to apply! I used it for a campy look last year and it lasted all night! Definitely recommend this!