BY PRESIDENT'S CHOICE

Made with creamery butter and the maximum number of chocolate chips that we could cram in, these are still our best selling cookies after 25 years!

Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
These are the dry crunchy type of chocolate chip cookies (in the style of regular chips ahoy) - they are better priced however and I find the chocolate tastes better. They’re a good value and although the soft cookies are the ones I prefer for what they are, they are very delicious 🤤
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best store bought chocolate chip cookies ever!! These with a glass of milk are seriously my favourite snack! When I run out I grab another bag right away, there so good! I would definitely recommend these 😍
Miriah G.
Windsor
These are the best store bought chocolate chip cookies. I buy these over any other brand. I love heating them in the microwave and enjoying them with a glass of milk. Best ones I found in replacement of homemade.
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
These are one of thre best chocolate chip cookies on the market. A lot of people don't try try because they are a store be mad but those people are missing out. The cookies have the perfect mix of crunchy and chewy. The chocolate in them is also so so good. My kids and my fiance love them. We chose them over the name brand cookies every time. We also crumble them and use them as an ice cream topping. So good!
Yvette S.
Bradford
Oh my! These are ridiculously delicious! I love them, so I only get them once in a while when we want to have a treat as a family. Not great everyday of course but good in moderation for sure.
Shelby M.
Kingston
These are the best cookies in the world. They also make the best mini ice cream sandwiches. Have been eating these my whole life and they will be a go to in my household forever.
Millie Y.
Toronto
This is probably one of my top favourite cookies ever. I love that it's not milk chocolate chips and the chocolate flavour is so strong. I could easily eat a whole row without even noticing!
Joy K.
My mom would gets these all the time. They are okayish for a store bought cookie. The way to make them better is to put them in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
Megan S.
Toronto, WY
THE HOLY GRAIL OF ALL COOKIES. It’s been a family favourite since before I was born, my grandpa fiends them it’s so cute! They’re perfectly crunchy without breaking your teeth, have a lot of chocolate chips, and are the tastiest chocolate chip cookies ever. So perfect!
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
These are my ABSOLUTE all time favourite chocolate chip cookies. They're chunky, they don't cheap out on the chocolate, and it's just so wholesome to pair with milk. I buy mine for $2 at NoFrill's and restock just about every week. SO good, do try if you haven't!!