BY PRESIDENT'S CHOICE #92 in Cookies

Made with creamery butter and the maximum number of chocolate chips that we could cram in, these are still our best selling cookies after 25 years!

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Decadent cookies are great! We keep a bag on hand for anytime company comes over and they are always a hit. They have a lot of chocolate in them and though they are the crunchy style of cookie, which normally isn't my favorite, the flavor makes up for it. Though the ingredient list doesn't include it, I've always thought that the cookies had a hint of coconut flavor to them. The only thing that's better than these cookies is the chocolate chunk version of them, which has even bigger chunks of chocolate.
Megan O.
Grande Prairie , AB
These cookies are fantastic! Loaded with chocolate chips/chunks and crunchy. They’re a great size, perfect for a quick snack and easy to have 2-3. My daughter loves them and asks for them all the time. They’re a regular in my pantry.
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
One of my favorite president's choice products. They taste amazing and have so much chocolate chips. They are so rich and don't go stale really quickly like most premade cookies. I have been buying these for years and I'll continue to do so. Such a great price too!
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
This is by far my favourite store bought cookie! They’re often on sale and pretty affordable, but there’s no other chocolate chip cookie like them. They are so delicious and sweet and have huge chunks of milk chocolate in them. Chips ahoy has NOTHING on these!!!!!
Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
These are definitely one of the best chocolate chip cookies out there! Just a little crunchy, not hard. Tons of chocolate chips. Good sized cookie. Very reasonably priced and available anywhere selling PC products. Very tasty! My whole family loves them.
Zoe S.
Moncton
These have always been a favorite for dunking in milk! They aren't too sweet, and are pretty satisfying, even if they are a tad on the dry side, but that is what makes them such a perfect pairing for dunking, or even using as a crust in desserts!
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Hands down the best store bought chocolate chip cookie out there. Consistently filled with chocolate chips and a nice amount of crunch. Great availability within the multiple chains that carry Presidents Choice.
Christina S.
St, NL
These are one of thre best chocolate chip cookies on the market. A lot of people don't try try because they are a store be mad but those people are missing out. The cookies have the perfect mix of crunchy and chewy. The chocolate in them is also so so good. My kids and my fiance love them. We chose them over the name brand cookies every time. We also crumble them and use them as an ice cream topping. So good!
Morgan P.
These have always been one of my favorite cookies! They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty and chocolatey. Heat them in the microwave for a couple seconds and dayyyum next level!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is probably one of my top favourite cookies ever. I love that it's not milk chocolate chips and the chocolate flavour is so strong. I could easily eat a whole row without even noticing!