BY PRESIDENT'S CHOICE

Made with creamery butter and the maximum number of chocolate chips that we could cram in, these are still our best selling cookies after 25 years!

hannah u.
hannah u.
these are a great treat/snack to have. they're not very pricey either and they taste good. Instead of making homemade cookies ( if u dont have the time) you can just get these. they're delicious and they have chunks of chocolate, not just tiny little pieces.
I think it's better than most chocolate chip brands.cozy snack
KMesha M.
KMesha M.
I've had a love for these cookies since I was a child! Its perfect to pair with hot chocolate ☕after a good ol' hockey game or to create ice cream sandwiches at the cottage . I always stock up on these cookies when they are on sale ! The chocolate chunks never disappoint, each cookie is consistent with flavor not like other brands.
Bernadette S.
Bernadette S.
This product is great and very affordable and very great quality. Very delicious and 1/2 healthy out of 2/2. I don't have it 24/7 though so it's okay. Had it before would recommend. It's good but the plastic is a little bit weak. I would buy this again. Like this review if you would buy this.
Annie-Pier N.
Annie-Pier N.
Saint-Romuald, Québec
These cookies are my favorite one!
They are so delicious . These cookies are affordable. If you want to satisfy a rage of sugar these cookies are a good option it have a bunch of pieces chocolate. They are so yummy! Taste it one time and you will become addict to these cookies!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Edmonton, AB
Hands down without a doubt my favourite cookies ever. I mean, I don't want to tell my mom this, but these are the greatest. They are by no means healthy, but one (or five) can't hurt. These are extremely affordable and worth every penny. Now I have to go out and buy some!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Mississauga, ON
I love these cookies, I've been eating this brand since childhood. One of the best things about these cookies is that instead of chocolate chips, there are chunks of chocolate. I think the taste of these are better than other name brand cookies. I would %100 buy these over chips ahoy any day.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
I've always thought these were the best chocolate chip cookies ever since I was a kid and I still feel that way! They are soo good! I love them especially with milk! My kids are onto them now as well. You won't be disappointed with this cookie!!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
This is my all time favourite cookie. It is perfectly crisp, the batter is warm tasting and sweet. The chocolate chips in the cookie are the tastiest chocolate chips. In fact, I recommend trying the chocolate chips they offer for your own baking!
Ysabel M.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
This cookies are amazing! They're always on sale and definitely comparable to the name brand cookies!! :) they are so decadent and very generous with the chocolate chips which is the best part!! Definitely a must try if you could get it :)
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
PC Decadent chocolate chip cookies are my jam!! I buy these on the regular. They're sooo good and can't be compared to any other chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. I like how they're crunchy and loaded with chunky chocolate chips