BY PRESIDENT'S CHOICE

Made with creamery butter and the maximum number of chocolate chips that we could cram in, these are still our best selling cookies after 25 years!

Anna Z.
Markham, ON
These are my ABSOLUTE all time favourite chocolate chip cookies. They're chunky, they don't cheap out on the chocolate, and it's just so wholesome to pair with milk. I buy mine for $2 at NoFrill's and restock just about every week. SO good, do try if you haven't!!
Charity K.
Prince George, BC
These cookies are my ultimate weakness. The chocolate is the perfect semi-sweet and the cookie is crisp. I adore the light coconut flavour. I cannot walk away when someone has these out.
Genny W.
These are a great cookies and really reasonably priced/  Choc full of goodness.  Choc chips galore and great tasting cookie. These are a favorite in my house Very satisfied with the quality and the price. Would definitely recommend with out a doubt
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
I always buy these from Shoppers Drug Mart, they usually have the best sale price on them. They are the best "box" cookies you can buy. They have a lovely texture & taste and are loaded with chocolate chips.
Michelle V.
Make sure you have a bunch of people around to share these with. So good you'll be tempted to eat the whole package. Satisfying crunch with huge milk chocolate chunks.
hannah u.
these are a great treat/snack to have. they're not very pricey either and they taste good. Instead of making homemade cookies ( if u dont have the time) you can just get these. they're delicious and they have chunks of chocolate, not just tiny little pieces.
I think it's better than most chocolate chip brands.cozy snack
Bernadette S.
This product is great and very affordable and very great quality. Very delicious and 1/2 healthy out of 2/2. I don't have it 24/7 though so it's okay. Had it before would recommend. It's good but the plastic is a little bit weak. I would buy this again. Like this review if you would buy this.
Ashley Y.
St. John's, NL
This is my all time favourite cookie. It is perfectly crisp, the batter is warm tasting and sweet. The chocolate chips in the cookie are the tastiest chocolate chips. In fact, I recommend trying the chocolate chips they offer for your own baking!
KMesha M.
I've had a love for these cookies since I was a child! Its perfect to pair with hot chocolate ☕after a good ol' hockey game or to create ice cream sandwiches at the cottage . I always stock up on these cookies when they are on sale ! The chocolate chunks never disappoint, each cookie is consistent with flavor not like other brands.
Annie-Pier N.
Saint-Romuald, Québec
These cookies are my favorite one!
They are so delicious . These cookies are affordable. If you want to satisfy a rage of sugar these cookies are a good option it have a bunch of pieces chocolate. They are so yummy! Taste it one time and you will become addict to these cookies!