President's Choice Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty

by President's Choice

Harkening back to early 18th century colonial America, this sweet and salty gourmet popcorn treat is made the old-fashioned way – it’s cooked to fluffy perfection in iron kettles, lightly sweetened with a sugar coating then perfectly seasoned with a touch salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of President's Choice Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty!
How would you rate this product?
2 days agoVictoria, BC
A nice middle of the road popcorn, nothing fantastic but definitely a great price. But if you have a craving, I don’t want to spend five dollars for a bag of popcorn, it’s definitely worth it.
2 years agoNorth Vancouver , BC
This popcorn has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It is perfectly seasoned and tastes amazing. It is hard not to eat the whole bag at once. Very cheap and very delicious and often on sale. You MUST try!!
9 months agoCalgary, AB
Love love love, I've taken this into the movies with me cos I don't always want butter flavored. Sometimes something sweet too. I've purchased this multiple times that I've lost count. You always find hands going into the bag for more rounds. A Fave
3 years agoEdmonton, AB
Love it!! These are often on sale for $2 and you get a great quantity and quality of popcorn. I love grabbing a bag of these before watching movies at home!
a year ago
I loved this "popcorn". I am trying to eat healthier but love to snack. This is a great substitute for those other brands with too much fat.
2 years agoVal Caron, ON
I'm not a huge popcorn fan, but I love Presidents choice kettle corn sweet and salty. It's crunchy and the perfect balance between sweet and salty.
8 months agoNew Denmark, NB
The chicago mix is better then this one but for a quick snack it works. I try to have popcorn instead of chips a bit healthier.
6 months agoChemainus
Very good kettle corn my favourite one out of multiple brands that I’ve tried! Perfect balance of sweet and salty.
5 months ago
The ultimate combo! I’m a huge fan of the salty and sweet combo! Why pick just one when you can have both!
7 months agoSaskatoon , SK
I love love love this popcorn! Very few kernels and the taste is incomparable a family favourite for sure