BY PRESIDENT'S CHOICE

Irresistibly rich and creamy whether dipping, spreading or spooning over dishes, this luscious dip is made with mayonnaise, real Asiago cheese and cream cheese for an extra indulgent texture. Try it in and on everything from crostini and fresh veggies to roasted chicken and baked potatoes.

Justine N.
Fergus
Great flavour . Great Price . Almost as good as homemade. Perfect for a party with baked chips or pita . Also good as a topping for chicken. Not healthy - but a great quick snack.
Overall extremely satisfied
Kelsie M.
Tweed
Delicious, the container holds up well and maintains the dips freshness. Sometimes it has large chucks in the dip which i find annoying at times, but if you don't mind chunkier dip than its perfect.
Suzanne D.
Winnipeg, MB
Delicious on chips and crackers and pretzels. This is my favourite store bought artichoke dip, the Asiago really comes threw and if you toss it in a cast iron pan and sprinkle cheese on top and warm t up. It’s awesome!!
Carla S.
Toronto
My partner specifically loves this dip! She is a big fan of cheese dips and she loves to eat it with any type of cracker or bread. Is it healthy but not the HEALTHIEST food out there. I can proudly say she is satisfied with
This product
Kelsey C.
Eastern Passage
I love this dip. You get so much for such a great price. It is so rich and creamy. I like to have it cold or heated up. I use pita with this and it's one of my favorite snacks. It's also amazing with veggies.
Karly C.
Sechelt
Love this dip so much! So much flavour and the price is so reasonable! Convenient for birthday parties or even snacking at your desk. Dip some French Bread, crackers or corn chips in it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Alisha K.
Edmonton , AL
Incredible! I am new to artichoke and did not expect it to be so delicious as a dip. I usually eat this with a crusty baguette or plain salted chips and it is creamy and heavenly.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I didn't know I liked artichoke until I tried this dip. You rarely go wrong buying anything Presidents choice makes.
Lexi ♥.
Deeeeeeeelicious!!!! I love this dip. It is amazing. Great with breads veggies and chicken!!!