President's Choice Artichoke & Asiago Dip

by President's Choice

Irresistibly rich and creamy whether dipping, spreading or spooning over dishes, this luscious dip is made with mayonnaise, real Asiago cheese and cream cheese for an extra indulgent texture. Try it in and on everything from crostini and fresh veggies to roasted chicken and baked potatoes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of President's Choice Artichoke & Asiago Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
This dip is absolutely sinful! It is rich and luscious and good on pretty much anything you dip in it. I would recommend something light tasting so that you can really appreciate the delicate artichoke flavour!
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,183 reviews
Purchased at: Loblaws
This dip is not for me. As soon as I took the lid off I got hit by an overwhelmingly strong artificial cheese flavour, and was instantly turned off. It doesn’t taste any better than it smells
Genny W.
Purchased at: No Frills
I've tried a few different brands and this is the closest I come did the taste I get in a restaurant grape flavor nice consistency not overly price which is great cuz sometimes the Asiago can drive the price up I find great product overall highly recommend
Rebecca A.
St, ON
Love this dip! It goes really well with carrots, cucumbers or naan bread. It’s the perfect mix of creamy and cheesy flavour and texture... and it has artichoke in it, so it must be healthy, right? 🥰
Gabrielly D.
Toronto
It's my favourite dip, to eat with some crackers and beer on weekends or with toast and cooffe in my breakfast
Rose N.
Blainville, QC
This product is super delicious! I love having this out when friends and family come over with appetizers! This product is more on the runny side so it’s good on crackers! This dip is also good warmed up!
Krissie S.
Oakville , ON
1,062 reviews
This tastes amazing! It’s so creamy and flavorful and goes so well on crackers or cut up veggies!
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
This dip is so good, I could eat an entire tub of this stuff in one sitting .  It's a great dip for eating with your veggies and its got a great creamy, cheesy taste. I tell myself that it can't be too bad for me because there are artichokes in there but the calorie and fat count per serving it up there, moderation with this is key!  One of the best PC dips out there right now!
Malaika J.
Toronto
Love this dip! Smoth and creamy. Its one of my favourites. Friends and family love this also. Great price. I eat it with crackers or chips.
Theresa L.
Abbotsford, BC
Great hot or cold. I eat this with sourdough bread. Makes a great appy or something to bring to a potluck.

Looking for your answer?