BY PRESIDENTE

Genesis R.
Bronx
Omg words cannot describes how this beer is in my heart. This is home, this is childhood (and yes growing up in the Dominican Republic child get a taste of beer so their body can learn, just like wine in Europe). If you have never drink this beer or if you have but it was in the USA or outside DR, you need to go to DR and taste this beauty, but as them that she need to be dress as a bride (vestida de novia) aka really cold.
Wendy A.
Saco, ME
I definitely am not a beer fan at all. But 1 beer that I definitely love is my Presidente. Beer from the Dominican Republic (like me!). It definitely taste better there than here, lol. Its light with a good taste. Not to hoppy or bitter like some American beers. The more chilled, the better. Highly recommended
Marleni R.
If I have to choose beer I wouldn’t but presidente is my exception. Presidente is the only beer I would drink it just has a good flavor to me not to bitter or to sweet.
Jillianne C.
Lawrence, MA
My favorite Caribbean beer. Ice cold is the way to drink this one. Great option if you like Corona and there is none. Your typical hoppy beer with a tang. Love it!
Jenna L.
Elmhurst, IL
Best beer I’ve ever had. Light, refreshing, cheap, and plentiful in Cuba (the best part)! It’s incredibly delicious and I wish they sold it more places in the states. The Dominican Republic has got beer down.
Melissa R.
DORCHESTER, MA
This beer is from my country and I absolutely love it it’s great and very affordable I can get it at some of the stores where they carry Spanish drinks
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Take pride in this beer because it comes from my country. I hated it at first but then I got use to it. Drink it all the time now.
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Ayyyy esto es lo mejor viene de mi pais es de buen sabor y no es costosa. Pero es una bebida que si no esta bien fria no sabe bien
Estefany E.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Best beer ever, is a refresher for sure, strong and tasty. When it’s hot it’s the best drink you can get to refresh your body.
Kir F.
Tampa, FL
I love me some presidente! It’s my fav imported beer! The scent is intoxicating ! It’s on the stronger side but it’s good!