BY PRESIDENTE

Marleni R.
If I have to choose beer I wouldn’t but presidente is my exception. Presidente is the only beer I would drink it just has a good flavor to me not to bitter or to sweet.
Jillianne C.
Lawrence, MA
My favorite Caribbean beer. Ice cold is the way to drink this one. Great option if you like Corona and there is none. Your typical hoppy beer with a tang. Love it!
Jenna L.
Racine, WI
Best beer I’ve ever had. Light, refreshing, cheap, and plentiful in Cuba (the best part)! It’s incredibly delicious and I wish they sold it more places in the states. The Dominican Republic has got beer down.
Melissa R.
Dorchester, MA
This beer is from my country and I absolutely love it it’s great and very affordable I can get it at some of the stores where they carry Spanish drinks
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Take pride in this beer because it comes from my country. I hated it at first but then I got use to it. Drink it all the time now.
Estefany E.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Best beer ever, is a refresher for sure, strong and tasty. When it’s hot it’s the best drink you can get to refresh your body.
Anny R.
It is very good beer, with a nice texture, the taste if it is taken very cold is excellent, it does not make as much foam as it once used to and the bitter taste to quite diminished, the prices are well compared with other brands and can be Get in stores and supermarkets.
Nathalie R.
Not because I come from the Dominican Republic I like this beer. I actually find the taste it’s really good, it’s not that sweet but not that sour either. I think it could be stronger tho (alcohol)
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
Presidente 100/10 the besttttttt, I’m not saying it because it’s a Dominican beer, you seriously should try it. The flavor is on point, you can find it at the imported beer and any liquor store. Every time I drink it I’m satisfied.
Madeline G.
Is their favorite, irá always there on our Family reunion, every sunday, every birthday, every game finals. Is part of our culture