BY PRESIDENTE

Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
The Best beer for me ... PRESIDENTE This tops my list of my favorite beers.
To my knowledge it has excellent flavor I take whenever I share with friends, comes in several forms from a mini to a Yumbo ... One advantage of other beers on the market. as the price is acceptable and you can find super markets and liquor stores.
Arluis G.
Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana
If you come to dominican Republica you will try it, this the dominican water and it come in different presentation, the little one is like the regular size of beer everywhere is like the standar one, the nex is the Normal this is how we call it "una normal" that one is like twice the first one and the the bigger one is "la Jumbo" i think there is not jumbo in another place that one is perfect to share with friends and you can get a light o regular presidente.
Félix N.
La verdadera bebida de mi país !! En cualquier lugar consigues una Presidente bien fría ! Eso es lo que más me gusta que la puedo conseguir fácil Presidente Multiple Bottles In Ice Group Shot Cerveza
Maria P.
Buena agrandable....bien fría es lo mejor me encanta pero no se porque sabe mejor en tamaño media que en la jumbo